Reap the benefits of a competitive rate and flexible repayment terms when you apply for the homeloanHQ Mortgage Bonus Loan
The homeloanHQ Mortgage Bonus Loan is a ‘fully optioned’ home loan with minimal fees which is a result of homeloanHQ’s ability to pass on savings made by not having a branch network through lower interest rates. By doing so, homeloanHQ allows you to take control of your home loan and obtain true home ownership sooner.
By strictly adhering to the National Consumer Credit Protection Act, homeloanHQ ensures that they only offer you unique products that are tailored to meet your borrowing needs.
|Product Name||homeloanHQ Mortgage Bonus Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||3.80%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||3.96%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$500,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$660|
|Ongoing Fees||$120 p.a.|
|Early Termination Fee||$0|
- Competitive rate
- No settlement or application fee
- Interest only options for up to 10 years
- Maximum LVR of 80%
- Maximum loan size of $1000000
Things to consider about the homeloanHQ Bonus Loan
The homeloanHQ Bonus loan offers a competitive advertised and comparison rate of 3.8% p.a. with the ability to borrow between $500,000 and $1,000,000. Designed for those planning to purchase or refinance, the maximum loan amount you can borrow as a percentage of the purchase price is 80%.
Features of the homeloanHQ Bonus Loan
- Maximum loan amount: With the homeloanHQ Bonus loan, you can borrow between $500,000 to $1,000,000 depending on your investment needs. This means it can be used for a variety of purposes, including refinancing a home loan you’ve made progress paying down, or buying a new home or investment. Note that homeloanHQ will consider amounts above $1,000,000 on a case-by-case basis.
- Maximum LVR: You can borrow 80% of the value of the owner occupied or investment property with this loan. This means you’ll avoid Lender’s Mortgage Insurance, which is usually charged when borrowing more than 80%.
- Loan term: The homeloanHQ Bonus loan offers a loan life of 30 years, which allows you to pay it off at a speed comfortable to you.
- Competitive interest rate: As a low cost home loan distributor, homeloanHQ minimises their overheads by operating from a single processing centre. In turn, they pass on these savings with the homeloanHQ Bonus loan by offering low interest rates.
- Fixed rate options: You have the flexibility to lock in a fixed rate for 1-5 years if you want to secure a competitive market rate.
- Access: homeloanHQ provides transactional ability through the internet, direct salary credit, Bpay, debit card or ATM.
- Redraw facility: A redraw facility allows you to withdraw the additional repayments you’ve made on your home loan.
homeloanHQ Bonus Loan Fees
Fees you can avoid
- Application fee: There's no application fee with this loan.
- Settlement fee: A $0 settlement fee means you won’t have to worry about extra expenses once your loan is settled.
- Early repayment fee: The absence of an early repayment fee means you have the flexibility to alter the terms of your loan if your situation changes.
- Mortgage insurance: With the homeloanHQ bonus loan, you can avoid the large expense of paying lenders’ mortgage insurance (LMI) which means you can optimise your savings.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Ongoing fees: $120 per year. This fee is charged for the maintenance of your accounts
- Lender’s legal fees: homeloanHQ’s legal fees will vary depending on the state (they start at $660 if in South Australia), however you’ll be required to pay an additional $165.00 for each extra guarantor, an additional $165.00 for each extra security property and an extra $110.00 for trusts and some split loans.
- Valuation costs: For properties valued less than $795 000, the valuation fee will be $660 per property, and for properties valued greater than $795 000 it will cost $495.00 per property.
How to apply for the homeloanHQ Bonus Loan
If you’d like to apply for the homeloanHQ bonus loan, click ‘apply now’ and you’ll be securely directed to the application page. Fill out the online application form and a homeloanHQ representative will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
To be eligible for the homeloanHQ bonus loan, you need to be aged 18 years and over and you’ll need to show a regular income that is sufficient to service your repayments without causing any financial hardship.
To apply for the homeloanHQ bonus loan, you’ll need to provide the following documentation:
- A signed homeloanHQ application form
- The last 2 financial year tax returns + ATO Notice of Assessments
- A letter from your employer
- 2 consecutive, current pay slips
- 100 point ID + Medicare card
- Past 6 months loan statements (for refinancing)
- Proof of genuine savings or equity
- Contract of sale (for purchasing)
- Recent rates notice for current properties
The homeloanHQ Bonus loan is suited for borrowers looking for a competitive deal to help purchase or refinance. With competitive interest of 4.16% and minimal fees, this home loan is ideal for those seeking a flexible and affordable home loan product.