Lenders are making upward rate moves outside of the RBA and this is why. Read more…
Owning a home is the realisation of a dream for many Australians. It’s also the start of a long-term commitment. Whether you’re looking to beautify your home, lower your mortgage repayments, get along with your neighbours or just have a laugh, we’ve got you covered.
The offbeat and the odd
The challenge rooms are judged, as is one team's scatological humour. Read more…
Don't miss any of the action from The Block 2017. Catch all the episode recaps here. Read more…
Get a better deal on your home loan
- Fixed mortgage rates are dropping almost as low as variable rates
- 86 400 is getting ready to launch home loans, announcing broker partnership
- Property prices have fallen, but is housing affordability really improving?
- Westpac joins CBA and other lenders to cut fixed rates
- “Affordable housing is also a priority.” But what’s really in the 2019 budget for home buyers?
Ask an Expert