We've compiled standard variable home loan rates from 1959 until 2019. Read more…
Owning a home is the realisation of a dream for many Australians. It’s also the start of a long-term commitment. Whether you’re looking to beautify your home, lower your mortgage repayments, get along with your neighbours or just have a laugh, we’ve got you covered.
The offbeat and the odd
Lenders are making upward rate moves outside of the RBA and this is why. Read more…
The challenge rooms are judged, as is one team's scatological humour. Read more…
Get a better deal on your home loan
- The Big Four and many other lenders drop mortgage rates as the cash rate falls
- The Reserve Bank has cut the cash rate for the first time since 2016: Here’s what it means for your mortgage
- Australian mortgages are about to become cheaper and easier to get
- Fixed mortgage rates continue to fall fast in May
- What if your off-the-plan unit loses value before it’s finished?
Ask an Expert