Woolworths Employees’ Credit Union home loans
A closer look at the home loans offered by the Woolworths Employee Credit Union (WECU).
On this page you can find information about Woolworths Employees' Credit Union home loans or read more about the lender.
Compare WECU home loans
Woolworths Employees' Credit Union lender profile
- WECU is a member of Australia's customer-owned banking association, which means that the members each own a share in the company. Only employees, current or former, of the Woolworths group of companies are eligible for membership in the credit union.
- Woolworths Employees' Credit Union was established in 1971. Membership requires a $1 "share" payment.
- Woolworths Employees' Credit Union also offers its members personal loans, car loans, credit cards, savings accounts and a range of insurance products.
How do I apply for an Woolworths Employees' Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Woolworths Employees' Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Woolworths Employees' Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Woolworths Employees' Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert