WAW Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from WAW Credit Union.
Competitive WAW Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The WAW Credit Union 24 Month Variable Rate Intro - LVR <=80% (Owner Occupier, PI) has a 2.75% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The WAW Credit Union 24 Month Variable Rate Intro - LVR <=80% (Investor, P&I) has a 3.45% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare WAW Credit Union home loans
Compare WAW Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
WAW Credit Union lender profile
- WAW started life in the 1960s in the form of several credit unions which have now combined.
- The credit union's head office is located in Wodonga, Victoria and it has branches in many rural towns including Albury, Chiltern, Lavington, Mytleford, Wangaratta and Tallangatta.
- WAW Credit Union also offers its members transaction, saving accounts, loans and business finance.
How do I apply for a WAW Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from WAW Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each WAW Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with WAW Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert