WAW Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from WAW Credit Union.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive WAW Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The WAW Credit Union 24 Month Variable Rate Intro - LVR <=80% (Owner Occupier, PI) has a 2.75% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The WAW Credit Union 24 Month Variable Rate Intro - LVR <=80% (Investor, P&I) has a 3.45% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare WAW Credit Union home loans
Compare WAW Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
WAW Credit Union lender profile
- WAW started life in the 1960s in the form of several credit unions which have now combined.
- The credit union's head office is located in Wodonga, Victoria and it has branches in many rural towns including Albury, Chiltern, Lavington, Mytleford, Wangaratta and Tallangatta.
- WAW Credit Union also offers its members transaction, saving accounts, loans and business finance.
How do I apply for a WAW Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from WAW Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each WAW Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with WAW Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Free Loan Agreement Templates (Australia)
Learn how to write a loan agreement and find out where you can get free legal templates.
How will proposed “simpler credit” rules affect Australian borrowers?
The federal treasurer has announced plans to make it easier to get credit cards, home loans and personal loans. But it's borrower beware.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
ebroker Business Loans review
Whatever your business loan requirement, ebroker may be able to help. With a range of loan options from over 70 bank and non-bank lenders compared on-site, could you find the right loan for your business?
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
Credit Union SA Education Community credit card
Available to people working or studying to work in South Australia's education sector, this card includes a low rate, no annual fee and mobile payments.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert