On this page you can find information about WAW Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive WAW Credit Union rates for...
Compare WAW Credit Union home loans
Compare WAW Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated December 13th, 2019
WAW Credit Union lender profile
- WAW started life in the 1960s in the form of several credit unions which have now combined.
- The credit union's head office is located in Wodonga, Victoria and it has branches in many rural towns including Albury, Chiltern, Lavington, Mytleford, Wangaratta and Tallangatta.
- WAW Credit Union also offers its members transaction, saving accounts, loans and business finance.
How do I apply for a WAW Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from WAW Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each WAW Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with WAW Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?