Everything you need to know about Sydney Mutual Bank mortgages is on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Sydney Mutual Bank home loan products and offers below.
Competitive Sydney Mutual Bank rates for...
Compare Sydney Mutual Bank home loans
Compare Sydney Mutual Bank home loans using the table below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
Rates last updated November 23rd, 2019
Sydney Mutual Bank lender profile
- Sydney Mutual Bank is a credit union that was established in 1963. It offers savings and term deposit accounts, debit and credit cards, insurance and financial planning.
- Sydney Mutual Bank boasts a wide range of home loans. Some of Sydney Mutual Bank's products offer offset accounts and redraw facility whilst their basic home loans offer competitive interest rates and easy-to-manage benefits.
- As a credit union, Sydney Mutual Bank is not a listed company and is under no pressure to maximise profits for shareholders. Instead, Sydney Mutual Bank focuses on putting its profits towards serving its members.
Sydney Mutual Bank mortgage features
Sydney Mutual Bank has home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
How do I apply for an Sydney Mutual Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Sydney Mutual Bank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Sydney Mutual Bank lending specialist.
Each Sydney Mutual Bank product have specific eligibility criteria. Some criteria will apply to all products, these include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Sydney Mutual Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?