Switzer Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Switzer.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Compare Switzer home loans
Compare Switzer home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Switzer lender profile
- Switzer Home Loans is an Australian-owned non-bank lender launched by veteran financial commentator Peter Switzer. Switzer is partnered with non-bank lender Synergy Home Loans to provide competitive, tailored home loan solutions to meet your needs.
- Switzer offers owner-occupier and investor mortgages and a unique pivot loan for borrowers who have both an investment mortgage and an owner-occupier loan.
- As a Switzer customer you have your own lending specialist who will help guide you through the mortage process.
How do I apply for a Switzer mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Switzer, please contact the lender directly.
Each Switzer product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Switzer you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Switzer Home Loans Fixed Rate Loan Review
Take advantage of a competitive fixed rate and the convenience of consistent repayment amounts with the fixed rate loan from Switzer Home Loans.
Switzer Home Loans Investment Loan
Get more from your investment property and take charge of your finances with a Switzer Home Loans Investment Loan
Switzer Home Loan Review
The Switzer Home Loan features a competitive variable interest rate and no ongoing fees, and can be tailored to suit your unique borrowing needs.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert