After years of providing financial advice to Australian investors and small business owners, Peter Switzer has launched his own range of home loans.
Switzer Home Loans is an Australian-owned non-bank lender that offers a range of loans to help Australians achieve their investment objectives.
Switzer Home Loan Offer
Switzer Home Loan
Switzer Home Loan Offer
The Switzer Home Loan is a home loan with no application or ongoing fees and you need a minimum 20% deposit.
- Interest Rate of 3.89% p.a.
- Comparison Rate of 3.89% p.a.
- Application Fee of $0
- Maximum LVR: 90%
- Minimum Borrowing: $100,000
- Maximum Borrowing: $3,000,000
Compare Switzer Home Loans
Who is Switzer Home Loans and what do they?
Specialising in investment home loans, Switzer Home Loans offers loans with competitive interest rates and no fees. It employs a team of lending specialists, each of whom has more than 10 years’ experience in the industry and can tailor a loan to suit your specific borrowing requirements.
A Switzer Home Loans lending specialist works with each customer to structure a loan that suits your investment needs, whether the loan be fixed, floating, or a combination of the two. The team can also help you choose the most tax-effective investment strategy.
A loan with Switzer Home Loans can be paid off via direct debit, direct credit or BPAY, or you can have your tenants pay their rent straight into your loan account. Online and phone access is also available to ensure that you stay on top of your repayments.
Home loans offered by Switzer Home Loans
Switzer Home Loan
The Switzer Home Loan features a competitive variable rate and no ongoing fees. Available for loans of more than $200,000 and up to 80% LVR, the loan can be fixed, floating or a combination of the two. An interest-only option is also available. You can use a Switzer Home Loan to buy a home, renovate, build a new home or access equity in your current property.
Switzer Investment Loan
This loan helps you maximise the return on your residential investment property. Available for loans of more than $200,000 and up to 80% LVR, the Switzer Investment Loan is offered with a fixed or variable rate or a combination of the two. Principal and interest or interest-only options are also offered.
Switzer Fixed Loan
Switzer’s Fixed Loans are available for borrowers who want to buy, refinance, build a home or renovate their current home. Available for loans from $100,000 to $3 million, the maximum LVR is 90%. An interest-only option is available for 1 to 10 years and a fixed interest option is available for 1 to 5 years. Up to $20,000 of additional repayments are allowed during the fixed interest period and online and phone access is provided.
SMSF Investment Loan
This specifically designed SMSF-compliant loan is designed so you can harness the investment potential of your super. The maximum LVR is 80% and you can borrow up to $2 million. A SMSF Investment Loan from Switzer Home Loans can be used to purchase or refinance residential investment property and an offset account is also offered.
Line of Credit
A Switzer Line of Credit lets you use the equity in your property to invest in other assets, for example property, shares or managed funds. This type of loan only requires you to pay interest on the balance outstanding and there is no application or settlement fee. The maximum loan amount with a Switzer Line of Credit is $1 million.
Pros and cons of Switzer Home Loans home loans
- Investment specialists. Switzer Home Loans specialises in offering loans to meet the investment needs of borrowers.
- No ongoing fees. Enjoy the flexibility and affordability of no ongoing or maintenance fees.
- Tailored solutions. From fixed or variable loans to principal and interest or interest-only options, Switzer Home Loans offers customised products to meet your investment needs.
- Expert advice. Every Switzer Home Loans lending specialist has at least 10 years of experience in the lending industry.
- No branches. Switzer Home Loans does not have any branches around Australia for customers who prefer to deal with their lender face to face.
How to apply for Switzer Home Loans
If you want to apply for a Switzer Home Loans product click on one of the secure links on this page and you will be redirected to the Switzer Home Loans website. You can apply for a loan from Switzer in the following ways:
- Over the phone
- Request a call back via email
If you apply online you can receive conditional approval in minutes. You’ll need to supply the following details:
- The amount you wish to borrow
- The purpose of your loan
- Your full name and age
- Your marital status and whether you have any dependents
- Your phone number and email address
- Details of your income and your monthly expenditure
- Details of your assets and liabilities
- Details of the property you plan on buying
Once you’ve filled out the form, a Switzer Home Loans service manager will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your borrowing requirements.
If you’re looking for a flexible investment loan, Switzer Home Loans offers a range of products that may be suitable for you. Make sure to compare Switzer Home Loans products with other loans on the market to find a mortgage that meets your borrowing requirements.