We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare Switzer home loans
Compare Switzer home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Switzer lender profile
- Switzer Home Loans is an Australian-owned non-bank lender launched by veteran financial commentator Peter Switzer. Switzer is partnered with non-bank lender Synergy Home Loans to provide competitive, tailored home loan solutions to meet your needs.
- Switzer offers owner-occupier and investor mortgages and a unique pivot loan for borrowers who have both an investment mortgage and an owner-occupier loan.
- As a Switzer customer you have your own lending specialist who will help guide you through the mortage process.
How do I apply for a Switzer mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Switzer, please contact the lender directly.
Each Switzer product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Switzer you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Switzer Home Loans Fixed Rate Loan Review
Take advantage of a competitive fixed rate and the convenience of consistent repayment amounts with the fixed rate loan from Switzer Home Loans.
Switzer Home Loans Investment Loan
Get more from your investment property and take charge of your finances with a Switzer Home Loans Investment Loan
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert