Switzer Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Switzer.
Compare Switzer home loans
Compare Switzer home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Switzer lender profile
- Switzer Home Loans is an Australian-owned non-bank lender launched by veteran financial commentator Peter Switzer. Switzer is partnered with non-bank lender Synergy Home Loans to provide competitive, tailored home loan solutions to meet your needs.
- Switzer offers owner-occupier and investor mortgages and a unique pivot loan for borrowers who have both an investment mortgage and an owner-occupier loan.
- As a Switzer customer you have your own lending specialist who will help guide you through the mortage process.
How do I apply for a Switzer mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Switzer, please contact the lender directly.
Each Switzer product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Switzer you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert