Compare home loans offered by the credit union SCU.
Competitive SCU rates for...
- Home buyers. The SCU My Life Fixed Rate Home Loan - 3 Years Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier)
has a 3.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The SCU My Life Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Investor) has a 3.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare SCU home loans
Compare SCU home loans using the table below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
SCU lender profile
- SCU is a credit union that was established in 1963. It offers savings and term deposit accounts, debit and credit cards, insurance and financial planning.
- SCU boasts a wide range of home loans. Some of SCU's products offer offset accounts and redraw facility whilst their basic home loans offer competitive interest rates and easy-to-manage benefits.
- As a credit union, SCU is not a listed company and is under no pressure to maximise profits for shareholders. Instead, SCU focuses on putting its profits towards serving its members.
SCU mortgage features
SCU has home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some SCU mortgages such as the SCU Fixed rate for Owner Occupiers as well as the SCU My Life Fixed Rate home loan.|
|Offset account||The SCU My Life Variable Rate Home Loan comes with a 100% offset account.|
|Redraw facility||Some SCU home loans offer unlimited free redraw, such as the The SCU My Life Variable Rate Home Loan|
How do I apply for an SCU mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific SCU mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an SCU lending specialist.
Each SCU product have specific eligibility criteria. Some criteria will apply to all products, these include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with SCU you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).