We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Pacific Mortgage Group rates for...
- Home buyers. The Pacific Mortgage Group Standard Variable Home Loan - Owner Occupier, P&I has a 2.09% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Pacific Mortgage Group Standard Variable Home Loan - Investor, P&I has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Pacific Mortgage Group home loans
Compare Pacific Mortgage Group home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Pacific Mortgage Group lender profile
- Pacific Mortgage Group was founded in 2000 and is a large online mortgage lender.
- They offer a range of owner-occupier and investor mortgages, plus low-doc loans and funding for commercial projects and developments.
- Pacific Mortgage Group is based in Sydney, NSW.
How do I apply for a Pacific Mortgage Group mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Pacific Mortgage Group, please contact the lender directly.
Each Pacific Mortgage Group product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Pacific Mortgage Group you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Pacific Mortgage Group Fixed Home Loan
Take out the PMG Fixed Rate Home Loan and enjoy a fixed rate period and competitive interest rates. The loan is available to homeowners and property investors.
Pacific Mortgage Group Construction Home Loan
Pacific Mortgage Group’s Construction Home Loan is ideal for those looking to purchase a home, refinance a home or get funding for an investment property.
Pacific Mortgage Group Standard Variable Home Loan
If you’re looking for a flexible and cost-effective way to finance the purchase of an investment property or a home, or to consolidate your existing debt, the PMG Standard Variable Home Loan could suit you.
Pacific Mortgage Group Line of Credit Home Loan
Whether buying to occupy or buying to rent, the PMG Home Loan Line of Credit gives you a generous spending limit at a competitive rate.