On this page you can find information about Pacific Mortgage Group home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Pacific Mortgage Group rates for...
Compare Pacific Mortgage Group home loans
Compare Pacific Mortgage Group home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated December 10th, 2019
Pacific Mortgage Group lender profile
- Pacific Mortgage Group was founded in 2000 and is a large online mortgage lender.
- They offer a range of owner-occupier and investor mortgages, plus low-doc loans and funding for commercial projects and developments.
- Pacific Mortgage Group is based in Sydney, NSW.
How do I apply for a Pacific Mortgage Group mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Pacific Mortgage Group, please contact the lender directly.
Each Pacific Mortgage Group product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Pacific Mortgage Group you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?