On this page you can find information about Newcastle Permanent home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Newcastle Permanent's lowest rate for...
Compare Newcastle Permanent home loans
Compare Newcastle Permanent home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Newcastle Permanent’s website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated December 12th, 2019
Newcastle Permanent lender profile
- Newcastle Permanent has been operating for over 100 years and now has $11 billion in assets. They have a network of branches in and around the Newcastle area, plus strong online and phone support.
- Newcastle Permanent is a building society, which means it has members rather than customers. As a member you reap the rewards of a profitable financial institution through lower fees and interest rates.
- Newcastle Permanent reinvests a portion of its profits into community and charitable causes.
Newcastle Permanent mortgage features
Newcastle Permanent has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with many Newcastle Permanent mortgages, and even 95% on some.|
|Split rate||Most Newcastle Permanent mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Interest only||The Newcastle Permanent Premium Plus Package Fixed Rate and the Newcastle Permanent Premium Plus Package Variable both have interest only rates for investors and owner occupiers.|
|Package benefts||Newcastle Permanent's Premium Plus Package loans let you combine a mortgage with an offset account and credit card, plus car and personal loans for a single annual fee (this saves you money on fees for the individual products, which is beneficial if you actually use them).|
|Redraw||Most Newcastle Permanent loans have a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for a Newcastle Permanent mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Newcastle Permanent's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Newcastle Permanent’s website.
Each Newcastle Permanent product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Newcastle Permanent you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?