Mortgage Ezy Home Loans
Learn more about Mortgage Ezy.
On this page you can find information about Mortgage Ezy home loans.
Mortgage Ezy home loan rates
Contact Mortgage Ezy directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Mortgage Ezy lender profile
- Mortgage Ezy is an Australian non-bank lender that has been tailoring home loans to meet the borrowing needs of its customers since 2001. Based in Queensland, it offers its suite of loans to borrowers all over Australia.
- Mortgage Ezy obtains funding for its mortgages from wholesale providers like Adelaide Bank and ING.
- Since Mortgage Ezy is not a bank, but a registered credit provider, it does not have extensive branch networks, helping to keep their operating costs down.
How do I apply for a Mortgage Ezy mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Mortgage Ezy, please contact the lender directly.
Each Mortgage Ezy product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Mortgage Ezy you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000.
Ask an Expert