Loan Avenue Home Loans
Loan Avenue provides a range of competitive loans for first-home buyers, investors, refinancers or even those looking to build.
On this page you can find information about Loan Avenue and their home loan products.
Loan Avenue home loans
Loan Avenue has products for investors, home buyers, debt consolidation and alternative documentation home loans for self-employed borrowers. The company offers 100% offset accounts on many of its home loans.
Loan Avenue lender profile
- Established in 2005, Loan Avenue is a small lender that offers a relatively wide range of mortgages for various borrowers.
- The company funds its loans from a range of local and international banks, and mortgage backed securities.
- Loan Avenue is a member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
How do I apply for a Loan Avenue mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Loan Avenue you should contact the lender directly.
Each Loan Avenue product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Loan Avenue you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
A competitive interest rate home loan with interest only options. Interest rate 2.79% p.a.
comp rate of 2.81% p.a.
Ask an Expert