Loan Avenue Home Loans
Loan Avenue provides a range of competitive loans for first-home buyers, investors, refinancers or even those looking to build.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Loan Avenue and their home loan products.
Loan Avenue home loans
Loan Avenue has products for investors, home buyers, debt consolidation and alternative documentation home loans for self-employed borrowers. The company offers 100% offset accounts on many of its home loans.
Loan Avenue lender profile
- Established in 2005, Loan Avenue is a small lender that offers a relatively wide range of mortgages for various borrowers.
- The company funds its loans from a range of local and international banks, and mortgage backed securities.
- Loan Avenue is a member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
How do I apply for a Loan Avenue mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Loan Avenue you should contact the lender directly.
Each Loan Avenue product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Loan Avenue you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
How to start a corporate merchandising business
From business loans to perfecting your sales expertise, helpful tips for launching your business.
How to start a mobile app business
Learn the key considerations when it comes to starting and growing your smartphone app company.
How to start a vintage clothing store business
Here's how you could turn your love for vintage clothes into a money-making enterprise.
How to start a grocery delivery business
Here's what you need to know before launching your new grocery delivery company.
How to start a home cooking business
Follow this ultimate recipe for how to start your cooking business.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card – Exclusive Offer
The ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card offers a competitive rewards program, $0 annual fee for the first year, a $500 gift card, a balance transfer offer and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert