Heartland Seniors Finance
Compare home loan rates from Heartland Seniors Finance.
Competitive Heartland Seniors Finance rates for...
- Home buyers. The Heartland Seniors Finance Standard Reverse Mortgage has a 5.8% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 45%.
- Investors. The Heartland Seniors Finance Secondary Property Reverse Mortgage has a 5.95% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 33.75%.
Compare Heartland Seniors Finance home loans
Compare Heartland Seniors Finance home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
After entering your details a mortgage broker from Aussie will call you. They will discuss your situation and help you find a suitable loan.
- A comparison of home loans from multiple lenders.
- Expert guidance through the entire application process.
- Free suburb and property reports.
The Adviser’s number 1 placed mortgage broker 8 years running (2013-2020)
Heartland Seniors Finance lender profile
- Heartland Seniors Finance is one of Australia's leading reverse mortgage lenders. A reverse mortgage enables seniors to access the equity in their property to help them live comfortably in retirement without having to sell their home.
- Heartland Seniors Finance was founded in 2004 and has served over 18,000 Australian seniors. The company is owned by New Zealand's Heartland Group Holdings Limited.
- The company's products have borrower protection and a no negative equity guarantee, which mean that your reverse mortgage borrowing costs won't exceed the sale value of your house (ensuring that you or your family will be able to cover your debts).
How do I apply for a Heartland Seniors Finance mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Heartland Seniors Finance, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Heartland Seniors Finance product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Heartland Seniors Finance you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert