First Choice Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from First Choice Credit Union.
On this page you can find information about First Choice Credit Union home loans and learn more about the lender.
First Choice Credit Union lender profile
- Originally formed in 1970 to serve employees of Canobolas, Boree and Molong Shires (now Cabonne Shire Council) and Orange City Council, First Choice Credit Union has expanded membership to all residents of NSW.
- The credit union now has over 4,000 members across the state.As a co-operative institution it is owned and run by and for its members.
- First Choice Credit Union also offers banking, services, car and personal loans.
How do I apply for a First Choice Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from First Choice Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each First Choice Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with First Choice Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000.
Ask an Expert