Circle Alliance Bank home loans
Circle Alliance Bank was founded in 1963 and specialises in providing loans for a variety of purposes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Circle Alliance Bank home loans.
Circle Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact Circle Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Circle Alliance Bank lender profile
- Circle Alliance Bank has been providing services to its members since 1963. As a credit union, it is owned and operated by its own members, and Circle now has around 5000 members across Australia.
- Circle Alliance Bank has branches in Deer Park, Victoria and Gibson Island, Queensland. Circle is a member of the Alliance Bank network.
- Circle provides many standard banking services such as savings accounts, credit cards, a variety of loans and financial advice. Circle also offers socially conscious products like eco loans and a social enterprise loan scheme.
How do I apply for a Circle Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Circle Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Circle Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Circle Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Are you better off putting $10k in your home loan or in super?
Our experts crunch the numbers to help you work out the best place to park your money: is it your mortgage or your super fund?
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
How to start a landscaping business
How to start your landscaping business from the ground up.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Division 7A Loan Agreement templates (Australia)
Save yourself tax dollars with a Division 7A loan agreement.
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert