Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Circle Alliance Bank home loans.
Circle Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact Circle Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Circle Alliance Bank lender profile
- Circle Alliance Bank has been providing services to its members since 1963. As a credit union, it is owned and operated by its own members, and Circle now has around 5000 members across Australia.
- Circle Alliance Bank has branches in Deer Park, Victoria and Gibson Island, Queensland. Circle is a member of the Alliance Bank network.
- Circle provides many standard banking services such as savings accounts, credit cards, a variety of loans and financial advice. Circle also offers socially conscious products like eco loans and a social enterprise loan scheme.
How do I apply for a Circle Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Circle Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Circle Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Circle Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Package Variable Home Loan
Discover the features and benefits of Australian Unity’s Wealth Builder Investor Package variable rate home loan.
Salt and Lime Debt Consolidation Loan
Looking to consolidate your debt? Salt and Lime offers fee-free loans, same-day funding, and the ability to earn discounts on your interest over the life of the loan. Apply today.
G&C Mutual Bank Retirees Access Home Loan
Read our review of G&C Mutual Bank’s Retirees Access home loan to learn more about this reverse mortgage.
RBA cash rate hold: Why Aussies are refinancing in record numbers
As the low home loan rate environment endures, Australian borrowers refinanced $17.2 billion in 1 month.
G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan
A review of G&C Mutual Bank’s fixed rate home loan. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
Great Southern Bank Home Saver Account
The Home Saver Account offers an ongoing bonus rate when you meet the account criteria. Learn how to get the bonus rate and apply online.
First Home Buyer’s e-course Module 7: Make an offer
You’ve done the research and found a property. So how do you make an offer, have it accepted and actually become a first home buyer?
Home loan CEO reveals: How to manage predicted mortgage rate rises
New Finder research shows a rate hike of 0.25% could plunge 150,000 Aussies into mortgage hardship.
Rising tension: Home loan rate rise would put 1 in 20 Aussies in strife
A significant number of Australian households would be pushed into financial hardship if their home loan rate increased out of cycle, according to new research by Finder.
10 costs you don’t even know about until you buy a home
When I bought my first house, I cried, because I didn't know about stamp duty, one of many costs you don't learn about until you buy a home.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Find the right home loan now
Ask an Expert