Circle Alliance Bank home loans
Circle Alliance Bank was founded in 1963 and specialises in providing loans for a variety of purposes.
On this page you can find information about Circle Alliance Bank home loans.
Circle Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact Circle Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Circle Alliance Bank lender profile
- Circle Alliance Bank has been providing services to its members since 1963. As a credit union, it is owned and operated by its own members, and Circle now has around 5000 members across Australia.
- Circle Alliance Bank has branches in Deer Park, Victoria and Gibson Island, Queensland. Circle is a member of the Alliance Bank network.
- Circle provides many standard banking services such as savings accounts, credit cards, a variety of loans and financial advice. Circle also offers socially conscious products like eco loans and a social enterprise loan scheme.
How do I apply for a Circle Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Circle Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Circle Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Circle Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner occupiers can get one of the lowest rates in the market with this variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
A competitive interest rate home loan with interest only options. Interest rate 3.04% p.a.
comp rate of 3.06% p.a.
Ask an Expert