bcu home loans
Compare home loan rates from bcu.
Competitive bcu rates for...
- Home buyers. The bcu Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Years (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.12% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The bcu Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year (Investor, P&I)has a 2.98% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 89%.
Compare bcu home loans
Compare bcu home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
bcu lender profile
- bcu was established in 1970 as the Nambucca Banana Growers' Federation Members Credit Union by a group of business owners on the NSW North Coast. bcu offers a full range of banking products and services and prides itself on its community focus. In 2019 bcu became a division of P&N Bank, but still operates in the NSW North Coast under the bcu brand.
- The bcu network stretches across the NSW North Coast, from Port Macquarie to the Sunshine Coast.
- bcu is a member-owned institution with 50,000 members and 23 branches.
How do I apply for a bcu mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from bcu, please contact the lender directly.
Each bcu product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with bcu you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert