bcu home loans
Compare home loan rates from bcu.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive bcu rates for...
- Home buyers. The bcu Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Years (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.12% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The bcu Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year (Investor, P&I)has a 2.98% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 89%.
Compare bcu home loans
Compare bcu home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
bcu lender profile
- bcu was established in 1970 as the Nambucca Banana Growers' Federation Members Credit Union by a group of business owners on the NSW North Coast. bcu offers a full range of banking products and services and prides itself on its community focus. In 2019 bcu became a division of P&N Bank, but still operates in the NSW North Coast under the bcu brand.
- The bcu network stretches across the NSW North Coast, from Port Macquarie to the Sunshine Coast.
- bcu is a member-owned institution with 50,000 members and 23 branches.
How do I apply for a bcu mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from bcu, please contact the lender directly.
Each bcu product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with bcu you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
bcu Fixed Rate Home Loan
Check out finder's review of the bcu Fixed Rate Home Loan and find out if it's right for you.
bcu OMG Home Loan
The bcu OMG Home Loan combines a competitive variable rate with your choice of repayments, a flexible redraw facility and an easy online application process.
bcu Fixed Rate Home Loan
The bcu Fixed Rate Home Loan offers a competitive fixed rate for up to five years the security of consistent repayment amounts, and a Visa credit card with no annual fee.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert