AWA Alliance Bank home loans
AWA Alliance Bank provides more services and home loan products to their valued members.
On this page you can find information about AWA Alliance Bank home loans.
AWA Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact AWA Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
AWA Alliance Bank lender profile
- AWA began its history as the Point Henry Credit co-operative Ltd. in 1969 where it provided financial services for Alcoa employees. By 1990 it began offering those same services and products to employees of Portland Aluminum, changing its name in 2002 to better reflect its growing member base.
- AWA Alliance Bank is now part of the Alliance Bank network. It has branches in Geelong and Portland in Victoria and Mandurah in Western Australia.
- AWA offers mortgages, personal loans, savings accounts, term deposits and credit cards.
How do I apply for a AWA Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from AWA Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each AWA Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AWA Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000.
Ask an Expert