We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about AWA Alliance Bank home loans.
AWA Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact AWA Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
AWA Alliance Bank lender profile
- AWA began its history as the Point Henry Credit co-operative Ltd. in 1969 where it provided financial services for Alcoa employees. By 1990 it began offering those same services and products to employees of Portland Aluminum, changing its name in 2002 to better reflect its growing member base.
- AWA Alliance Bank is now part of the Alliance Bank network. It has branches in Geelong and Portland in Victoria and Mandurah in Western Australia.
- AWA offers mortgages, personal loans, savings accounts, term deposits and credit cards.
How do I apply for a AWA Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from AWA Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each AWA Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AWA Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
First Home Buyer’s e-Course Module 1
First home buyers, kick off your journey to home ownership! To take your first step, it starts with you: what is your situation right now?
Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.
loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
Nano Digital Home Loans variable loan
A review of Nano’s variable home loan. Learn more about this mortgage.
How your postcode could derail your home ownership dreams
The last 12 months have seen thousands of first home buyers getting into the property market – but some are running into a common yet unexpected hurdle.
Mortgage House Fix and Save home loan
This fixed rate home loan offers the rare ability to make extra payments, allowing you to pay down your debt even faster.
Mortgage House Lifestyle First Refinancer Special
A review of Mortgage House’s Lifestyle First Refinancer Special home loan. Learn more about this loan.
Mortgage House Advantage Investment loan
A review of Mortgage House’s Advantage Investment home loan. Learn more about this loan.
Guarantor Personal Loans
If you don't quite meet the criteria for a personal loan, applying with a guarantor can help get your application over the line.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert