AWA Alliance Bank home loans
AWA Alliance Bank provides more services and home loan products to their valued members.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about AWA Alliance Bank home loans.
AWA Alliance Bank home loan rates
Contact AWA Alliance Bank directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
AWA Alliance Bank lender profile
- AWA began its history as the Point Henry Credit co-operative Ltd. in 1969 where it provided financial services for Alcoa employees. By 1990 it began offering those same services and products to employees of Portland Aluminum, changing its name in 2002 to better reflect its growing member base.
- AWA Alliance Bank is now part of the Alliance Bank network. It has branches in Geelong and Portland in Victoria and Mandurah in Western Australia.
- AWA offers mortgages, personal loans, savings accounts, term deposits and credit cards.
How do I apply for a AWA Alliance Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from AWA Alliance Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each AWA Alliance Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AWA Alliance Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
CommBank 0.99% Green Loan: Can you get it?
CommBank has announced a new green loan with a 0.99% interest rate, which you can use to buy and install renewable tech in your home.
10 weeks until HomeBuilder ends: Is it too late to apply?
More than 75,000 people have applied for HomeBuilder, far more than the government expected. Is it too late to apply now?
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
What is a redraw facility?
Here's what borrowers need to know about home loans with redraw facilities.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert