Aussie Home Loans is both a lender and a mortgage broker, and offers a range of services.
Competitive Aussie rates for...
- Home buyers. The Aussie Select Basic Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed LVR up to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Aussie Select Basic Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Years Fixed Rate (Investor, P&I) has a 3.94% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Aussie home loans
Compare Aussie home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Aussie lender profile
- Aussie started in 1992 and was founded by John Symonds. The Commonwealth Bank now owns 100% of the company.
- Aussie offers their own mortgage products. As a broker, they also have access to mortgages from a panel of big and small lenders.
- Aussie has over $70 billion of loans on its books and has over 1,000 brokers across the country.
Aussie mortgage features
Aussie has fixed and variable loans for owner occupiers and investors. They have their own products and can work as a broker to connect you with other mortgages.
|Deposit size||Most Aussie products require a standard 20% deposit. A few are available with a 10% deposit.|
|Partial Offset account||The Aussie Select Basic Variable comes with a partial offset account.|
|Flexibility||Most Aussie products do not have redraw facilities. However, most Aussie products are loan portable and let you split your interest rate into fixed and variable portions.|
|Line of credit loans||Aussie also offers line of credit loans such as the Aussie Select Line of Credit.|
How do I apply for an Aussie mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Aussie home loans by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to a Aussie lending specialist.
Each Aussie product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Aussie you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).