We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Aussie rates for...
- Home buyers. The Aussie Select Basic Fixed Rate Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed LVR up to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.14% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Aussie Select Basic Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Investor, P&I) has a 2.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Aussie home loans
Compare Aussie home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to get in touch with an Aussie broker.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Aussie lender profile
- Aussie started in 1992 and was founded by John Symond.
- Aussie is a mortgage broker, not a bank. As a broker, they have access to mortgages from a panel of big and small lenders. Credit for Aussie's own mortgage products is provided by Residential Mortgage Group Pty Ltd, Pepper Finance Corporation Limited and Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited.
- Aussie has over $70 billion of loans on its books and has hundreds of brokers across the country.
Aussie mortgage features
Aussie has fixed and variable loans for owner occupiers and investors. They have their own products and can work as a broker to connect you with other mortgages.
|Deposit size||Most Aussie products require a standard 20% deposit. A few are available with a 10% deposit.|
|Partial Offset account||The Aussie Select Basic Variable comes with a partial offset account.|
|Flexibility||Most Aussie products do not have redraw facilities. However, most Aussie products are loan portable and let you split your interest rate into fixed and variable portions.|
How do I apply for an Aussie mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Aussie home loans by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Aussie lending specialist.
Each Aussie product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Aussie you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Credit services for Aussie Select, Aussie Activate and Aussie Elevate products are provided by AHL Investments Pty Ltd ACN 105 265 861 ("Aussie") and its appointed credit representatives, Australian Credit Licence 246786. © 2021 Aussie. Credit for Aussie Select products is provided by Residential Mortgage Group Pty Ltd ACN 152 378 133, Australian Credit Licence 414133 ("RMG"). RMG is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 234945. Credit for Aussie Activate products is provided by Pepper Finance Corporation Limited ACN 094 317 647 ("Pepper"). Pepper Group Limited ACN 094 317 665, Australian Credit Licence 286655 acts on behalf of Pepper. Credit and any applicable offset accounts are issued by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 237879.
Applications are subject to approval. Conditions, fees and charges apply. Please note that you need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.
More guides on Finder
Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan
The Elevate Variable Home Loan from Aussie is a flexible variable rate mortgage with a 100% offset account.
Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan
The Aussie Elevate Fixed Home Loan is a competitive fixed rate mortgage from Aussie. It has options for investors and home buyers and an offset account.
Aussie Select Line of Credit Home Loan review
Borrow up to 90% of the value of the equity in your home with an Aussie Select Line of Credit Home Loan.
Aussie Select Standard Variable Home Loan
The Aussie Select Standard Variable Home Loan offers a competitive interest rate, penalty-free extra repayments and you can redraw as often as you like.
Aussie Select Basic Variable Rate Home Loan
Find out the benefits of an Aussie Select Basic Variable Rate home loan – competitive interest rates, flexible repayment terms and no management fees.
Aussie Select Basic Fixed Rate Home Loan
A fixed rate means your repayments won't change. The Aussie Basic Fixed Rate Home Loan is a fully featured loan available to people purchasing their new home, refinancing from another lender or purchasing a new investment. Read on for a review of the features, fees and rates offered with this mortgage product.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert