Home and kitchen appliance insurance
Don't wait until something goes wrong. Get appliance insurance through these home and contents policies.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Dyson Corrale hair straightener review: It’s worth the hefty price tag
The Dyson Corrale is every bit a superior styling product for the home, but it isn’t without its downfalls.
- The Modibodi reusable products you need in your life
From period undies to postpartum breastfeeding bras, these are the leak-proof intimates that are good for your body, your bank account and the planet.
- 5 hair tool dupes you can buy dirt cheap on eBay
Tell your hair and bank balance to thank us later, because these affordable hair styling dupes are all $100 or less.
- 5 cheapest places to visit when Australia’s international borders reopen
See which overseas destinations have the cheapest flights in January.
- Holiday home insurance
What to know about insurance before renting out your home, and what to look for in Airbnb insurance.
- Apartment Insurance
If you’re looking for home insurance for an apartment, here’s the ultimate guide to finding comprehensive and affordable cover.
- Best cookware in Australia
We’ve read hundreds of reviews to find the nine best cookware products available right now in Australia.
- Best freezers in Australia
These are the seven best freezers you can get right now in Australia.
- 9 spring outfit ideas to spice up your rotation this year
From cottagecore to Y2K revival, here are some fun and on-trend 'fits to copy this spring.
- Zero Co review: Cleaning products without the waste
Zero Co delivers zero waste eco-friendly cleaning products to your door with a starter box of reusable, recycled colourful bottles.