Holidays under $5,000
You might be surprised how far $5,000 can take you on your next trip.
Updated . What changed?
With $5,000 in your holiday savings funds the possibilities for your next trip are seemingly endless. You could find yourself swanning around high-end resorts in Asia for weeks on end or you could take a long-haul flight up to the USA or Europe to explore the other side of the world.
Having the funds to spend and spending them wisely are two different things though. To ensure you stretch your dollars to the fullest, we've uncovered the best holiday package deals that can include everything from flights and accommodation to tours, internal transfers, meals and more, so you get the most bang for your hard-earned buck.
Want to keep costs down even further? Check out our fortnightly wrap-up of holidays under $1,000 for more top deals.
Our top holidays under $5,000
Up to 49% off Green Island retreat for 2 with flights from Luxury Escapes
- Includes: Accommodation at Green Island Resort, daily breakfast, full-day Great Barrier Reef cruise, transfers, $50 dining credit and more.
- Flights depart: From Sydney.
- Travel dates: Departures from 1 October 2020 - 20 December 2021.
$2,299: 8-day New Zealand getaway with flights from Destination International
- Includes: Accommodation, transportation, Bay Hole in the Rock cruise, 5 days car rental for Auckland to Wellington self-drive itinerary and more.
- Travel dates: Departures from 1 February - 30 November 2021.
More deals for holidays under $5,000:
Popular Holidays under $5,000 coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|23 Sep 2020||Up to 61% off Australia holiday packages||********|
|18 Sep 2020||Up to 49% off Green Island retreat for 2 with flights||********|
|31 Aug 2020||Thailand: Up to 60% off 8-night Phuket getaway with flights||********|
|25 Sep 2020||Up to 49% off 5-night Port Douglas getaway + flights||********|
|5 Aug 2020||6-day Solomon Islands getaway with flights from $2,299||********|
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
Ask an Expert