Holidays under $1,000: Vietnam, Fiji, Thailand, Palm Cove
Our round-up of the best holiday packages you can book for $1,000 or less.
Where can you go for under a grand? The answer: stacks of places.
Choose between a trip to the Thai islands, a long weekend in Vietnam, an extended resort stay in Palm Cove or even a cruise to New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
$949: 10-night Phuket and Phi Phi Island holiday package from Groupon
- Includes: 8 nights accommodation at the Best Western Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa on Phuket, 2 nights in a superior villa at Bay View Resort Phi Phi Island on Phi Phi, round-trip flights to Phuket, airport and port transfers, daily breakfast, one set menu dinner for 2 and one bottle of sparkling wine.
- Flights depart from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth
- Travel dates: 8 October - 25 November 2018, 11 February - 31 March, 26 April - 20 June, 9 July - 31 August 2019
$905: 3 nights in Ho Chi Minh City from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: 3 nights in the 3-star Signature Saigon Hotel, round-trip flights and buffet breakfast daily.
- Flights depart from Perth
- Travel dates: 1-25 March 2019
$599: 7 night Pacific Island Hopper cruise from Flight Centre - Cruises
- Includes: 7 nights accommodation in an inside cabin aboard P&O’s Pacific Aria, all main meals on board (excluding speciality meals), most entertainment, all port and government charges.
- Flights depart from Brisbane and docks in Nouméa, Mare and Port Vila.
- Travel dates: 8 March 2019
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open