Holidays under $1,000: Singapore, China and New Zealand
Our round-up of the best holiday packages you can book for $1,000 or less.
This week you can sail to the Pacific Islands, indulge in a blissful resort holiday in Noosa, stay a week in Bali or spend a long weekend in Auckland… all for under $1,000 per person including flights.
Grab your suitcase, you’re not going to want to miss these deals.
$699: 6 flight tour of China, including flights from Groupon
- Includes: International and domestic flights, 5 nights accommodation, tours, entrance fees, transfers, English-speaking guides and some meals.
- Flights depart from Sydney and Melbourne
- Travel dates: Various dates between 12 October 2018 and 14 June 2019
$529: 3-nights in Singapore from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: 3 nights at the Value Hotel on Thomson in a superior double room, return flights on Jetstar
- Flights depart from Darwin
- Travel dates: 10 October - 14 December 2018
$745: 4 night Auckland city escape from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: 4 nights in a Harbour View Studio at the 4-star Haka Hotel K'Road Apartments and round-trip flights.
- Flights depart from Sydney
- Travel dates: 1 November - 8 December 2018
$625: 9-night Pacific Islands Cruise from Melbourne from Flight Centre - Cruises
- Includes: 9 nights on the Carnival Legend in an inside quad share cabin, all meals and entertainment onboard, port charges and government fees. Kids sail for free.
- Cruise departs from Melbourne and docks in Noumea and Mare.
- Travel dates: 28 January - 6 February 2018
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals