Holidays under $1,000: Queensland, Bali, New Zealand
Our round-up of the best holiday packages you can book for $1,000 or less.
Find yourself on a trip in no time with this week’s incredible deals that include a weekend trip to Auckland, a family holiday in Penang, a Western Australia getaway cruise, a week long holiday in Airlie Beach and some time in Legian, Bali.
Pamper yourself, have fun with the kids, discover a new city or just get away from it all with these top holidays under $1,000 for 3-7 nights in amazing destinations.
$779: 4-night Western Australia Getaway cruise from Flight Centre - Cruises
- Includes: 4 night Princess Cruises cruise in an outside or balcony room, onboard meals and entertainment, port charges and government fees.
- Itinerary includes Margaret River and Albany
- Travel dates: 30 October - 3 November 2018
$755: Visit Auckland for 3 nights including flights from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: 3 nights accommodation in the 4-star Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland and return flights.
- Flights depart from Sydney with Jetstar
- Travel dates: 1 September - 30 November 2018
- Ask Finder: Do I need a visa to visit New Zealand?
- Click Frenzy Travel 2019: The most epic travel deals you can scoop up right now
- Click Frenzy™ Travel 2019 brands and deals reveal | Sale on at 7pm
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Singapore, Australia and Japan
- 5 Once Upon a Time in Hollywood filming locations you can visit IRL