Holidays under $1,000: Hong Kong, Bali, Coral Coast
Our round-up of the best holiday packages you can book for $1,000 or less.
Get ready to book your next holiday with these bargains, including a week-long trip to the Coral Coast in Fiji; a city break in Hong Kong; five nights kicking back in Nusa Dua, Bali; eight nights rejuvenating in Khao Lak, Thailand and a mini holiday to Airlie Beach.
Family fun, holidays for lovers and city destinations are all included with these holidays ranging from four to eight nights away.
$955: 4–night city break in Hong Kong including flights from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: Four nights’ accommodation in a deluxe room at the Regal Oriental Hotel and return flights.
- Flights depart from Sydney with Singapore Airlines.
- Travel dates: 1–30 November 2018, 25 February – 25 March 2019.
$709: 7 nights in Coral Coast, Fiji including flights from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: Seven nights’ accommodation at Mango Bay Resort in a one-bedroom garden bure and return flights.
- Flights depart from Sydney on Jetstar.
- Travel dates: 1 February – 25 March 2019.
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals