Holidays under $1,000: Greece, Bali, Barossa Valley
Our round-up of the best holiday packages you can book for $1,000 or less.
Think you can't holiday in Europe for under $1,000? The latest Flight Centre deal will prove you wrong.
But if you're keen on a closer journey, you can also journey to South Australia on a cruis, spend a long weekend in Barossa Valley or revisit Bali - because we all love Bali.
Click the links below to see just how and where to book these budget-friendly holidays.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know