Holidays under $1,000: Bali, Fiji and Gold Coast
Our round-up of the best holiday packages you can book for $1,000 or less.
Enjoy the white sand shores of Fiji, the mountains of Tasmania, a secluded trip to Port Douglas or a scoot into the Gold Coast – all for under $1,000 each, including flights, nights and more.
Take a look below and book your next cheap break now.
$899: 7 night holiday in Fiji from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: 7 nights accommodation at Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa in an ocean view bure, round-trip flights with 20kg of checked luggage, buffet breakfast daily, buffet dinner for 2, 2 30-minute spa foot ritual and foot massages per room, 1 introduction to scuba dive in resort pool and nightly entertainment.
- Flights depart from Sydney.
- Travel dates: 15 August 2018 - 31 May 2019
$669: 5 nights in tropical Port Douglas from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: 5 nights accommodation at Mantra in the Village and round-trip flights to Cairns.
- Flights depart from Melbourne.
- Travel dates: 4 February - 20 March 2018
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, visas, airlines and more [UPDATED]
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals
- 5 cheapest places to fly to when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details