Holidays under $1,000: China, Fiji, Langkawi
Our round-up of the best holiday packages you can book for $1,000 or less.
Is culture more your travel style? We’ve got you covered too with a week long China tour that includes a cruise down the Yangtze River.
Keep reading and you could have your next holiday booked in minutes.
$999: 7 day China Yangtze Explorer Tour from Groupon
- Includes: Return international flights, one night accommodation in a hotel, four nights cruise accommodation, transfers in China, tours and admissions in China, a local speaking guide and 11 meals.
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney (departures also available from Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth for a surcharge).
- Travel dates: Departures leave on Wednesday’s or Saturday’s March through November 2019 starting 16 March 2019.
$899: 7 night Fiji escape from Groupon
- Includes: 7 nights accommodation in an ocean view bure, return flights including checked luggage, buffet breakfast daily, one buffet dinner for two, couple's 30-minute foot massages and spa foot ritual, welcome drink on arrival, an introduction to scuba diving in the resort pool and an invite to the general manager's cocktail party on Tuesdays.
- Flights depart from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth (prices vary).
- Travel dates: 1 November 2018 - 30 June 2019 (some dates have high season surcharges, check the fine print for details).
$769: 3 night Langkawi rainforest holiday from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: 3 night stay at the 4-star Berjaya Langkawi Resort, return flights, buffet breakfast daily, welcome drink on arrival, late check out, restaurant and spa discounts.
- Flights depart from Perth
- Travel dates: 8 February - 15 March 2019
$519: 4 nights in tropical paradise in Seminyak, Bali from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak in a superior double room, return flights and breakfast daily.
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide (prices vary).
- Travel dates: 1-28 February 2019.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open