Holidays under $1,000: China, Fiji, Langkawi
Our round-up of the best holiday packages you can book for $1,000 or less.
Is culture more your travel style? We’ve got you covered too with a week long China tour that includes a cruise down the Yangtze River.
Keep reading and you could have your next holiday booked in minutes.
$999: 7 day China Yangtze Explorer Tour from Groupon
- Includes: Return international flights, one night accommodation in a hotel, four nights cruise accommodation, transfers in China, tours and admissions in China, a local speaking guide and 11 meals.
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney (departures also available from Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth for a surcharge).
- Travel dates: Departures leave on Wednesday’s or Saturday’s March through November 2019 starting 16 March 2019.
$899: 7 night Fiji escape from Groupon
- Includes: 7 nights accommodation in an ocean view bure, return flights including checked luggage, buffet breakfast daily, one buffet dinner for two, couple's 30-minute foot massages and spa foot ritual, welcome drink on arrival, an introduction to scuba diving in the resort pool and an invite to the general manager's cocktail party on Tuesdays.
- Flights depart from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth (prices vary).
- Travel dates: 1 November 2018 - 30 June 2019 (some dates have high season surcharges, check the fine print for details).
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know