Holidays under $1,000
A round-up of the best holiday and tour packages on sale.
Updated . What changed?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
We uncover the best holidays around the world that won't cost you more than $1,000 per person.
Check back in every second and forth Thursday of the month for the latest deals or jump down to our latest deals for holidays less than $1,000.
Our favourite holidays under $1,000 available now
Prices are based on a per person basis and most are based on twin-share accommodation.
50% off family Sea World stay with unlimited 4-park entry from Luxury Escapes
- Includes: Accommodation, unlimited theme park entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild and Paradise Country for the duration of your stay, and more.
- Travel dates: Departures from 15 July 2020 - 24 December 2021.
Up to 35% off Hunter Valley retreat for 2 with flights from Luxury Escapes
- Includes: Accommodation at Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens Hunter Valley, daily breakfast, 50% off Hunter Valley Garden tickets and more.
- Flights depart: From Darwin.
- Travel dates: Departures from 1 October 2020 - 1 October 2021.
$499: 4-day Adelaide getaway from Destination International
- Includes: Accommodation at Hotel Grand Chancellor, full day sightseeing tour, return flightsand more.
- Flights depart: From Sydney or Melbourne.
- Travel dates: Departures until 2021.
Up to 50% off Brisbane escape with flights from Luxury Escapes
- Includes: Accommodation at Emporium Hotel South Bank, daily breakfast, $30 dining credit and more.
- Flights depart: From Sydney.
- Travel dates: Departures from 1 October 2020 - 16 September 2021.
Ask an Expert