A round-up of the best holiday and tour packages on sale.
We uncover the best holidays around the world that won't cost you more than $1,000 per person.
Check back in every second and forth Thursday of the month for the latest deals or jump down to our latest deals for holidays less than $1,000.
Our favourite holidays under $1,000 available now
Prices are based on a per person basis and most are based on twin-share accommodation.
$289: 3-night Melbourne holiday with flights from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: Accommodation at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments - Southbank Collection, return economy flights with Tigerair and more.
- Flights depart: From Brisbane.
- Travel dates: Departures 16 July - 18 September 2019.
$955: 3-night Hong Kong holiday with flights from Flight Centre - Holidays
- Includes: Accommodation at The Harbourview, return economy flights and more.
- Flights depart: From Perth.
- Travel dates: Departures 6 August - 5 September 2019.
Maldives: 30% off holiday packages from Expedia.com.au
- Includes: Accommodation, return economy flights and more.
- Flights depart: From Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth.
- Travel dates: Select 2019 dates.
$511: 5-day roundtrip Moreton Island cruise from Sydney from P&O Cruises
- Includes: 4 nights interior cabin accommodation aboard P&O’s Pacific Explorer, all-inclusive meals, onboard entertainment and all port taxes.
- Cruises departs: From Sydney.
- Travel dates: Departure on 18-22 November 2019.
Popular Holidays Under $1,000 coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|13 Jun 2019||Hong Kong: 3-night stay + flights from $955||********|
|13 Jun 2019||Melbourne: 3-night stay + return flights from $289||********|
|29 May 2019||4-day Sydney cruises from $274||********|
|23 May 2019||Hobart: 2-night + 1 free stay with flights from $465||********|
|2 Jun 2019||Up to $3,250 free in extras with Bali holiday packages||********|