Where to book holiday packages to Fiji
Fantasising about Fiji? Book your getaway for less with these experts in holiday packages.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Treating yourself to a Fijian getaway is a seamless process with the right travel agent.
To get you on the beach faster, we've sussed out the booking sites and deals either geared solely to Fiji travel or which consistently feature hot deals to the island nation.
Not sure where to stay? We've also shortlist the most popular resort areas to give you an idea around which part of Fiji suits you and your travel style best.
Top 3 sites to book holiday packages to Fiji
1. Flight Centre
Flight Centre is your one-stop shop for travel, and its holiday packages are no exception. Featuring flight-and-night packages across the world, its Fiji offerings include a wide range of budget-friendly options and luxurious escapes.
- Airline, resort, number of days and dates are all clearly stated, so you can decide yourself if the price is worth it.
- Holidays come with bonus extras which can include breakfast, extra nights free and the option for kids to stay free.
- Flight Centre can also tailor a trip to meet your needs and desires. If you don't see a package you like, hit them up on online chat to discuss one that works for you.
2. My Fiji
When it comes to true experts in Fiji holidays, you can't look past My Fiji. Solely dedicated to holiday packages on the island nation, it features luxury packages, romantic honeymoon holidays and family-friendly getaways.
- Deals change frequently, so if you don't find something you like now, hit them up later to see what's new.
- All holidays include flights, accommodation and airport transfers.
- Score up to $3,000 in bonus value, including dine and spa credit, golf, massages for two and buffet breakfasts daily.
This holiday package specialist caters to Australia's searching for nearby beach breaks that won't break the bank.
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- Save up to 60% on Fiji holidays
- Choose from 90+ Fiji holiday deals
Where should I stay?
Holidays around Fiji can take you anywhere from the main island to the resort island of Denarau to remote islands that are exclusive to a single resort only.
Cut down your options by checking out what each popular area has in store for you below:
For people who aren't beach bums, Sigatoka can be a breath of fresh air. Located on the main island of Viti Levu, it sits at the mouth of the Sigatoka River in the south of the island. It has river views and is a short hop and a skip away from the beach – if you do wind up feeling that way inclined.
- Best for: Inland exploration, backpackers.
- Cost: Despite being a resort location, Sigatoka is a bit off the beaten track and is inconvenient for island hopping, so it sports a more affordable price tag.
- Popular resort: Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort often features discounted deals and sports beachfront views.
Encapsulating the southern coast of Viti Levu the Coral Coast spans from Suva to Sigatoka and is particularly ideal for anyone flying into Suva (as opposed to Nadi) and searching for less resort-style holiday and a more local one.
It's 80 kilometres of yawning white beaches and, as the name suggests, is a haven for divers searching to explore the corals hidden underneath the blissful waters.
- Best for: Divers, backpackers, local experiences.
- Cost: Despite being a resort location, the Coral Coast offers a rich mix of hotels, resorts, family-friendly abodes and backpacker-style accommodation making it an affordable place to stay.
- Popular resort: Naviti Resort sits in the middle of the Coral Coast and offers 4-star family friendly accommodation moments from the beach.
Image: Fiji Travel
The Mamanuca Islands sit west of Viti Levu and are a popular destination for people looking to enjoy resort life, particularly as they're highly accessible from Nadi. Renowned for its dive sites, snorkelling and family-friendly activities, you won't fall short of activities on the islands. Popular islands include Beachcomber Island, Plantation Island, Musket Cove Island and Castaway Island.
- Best for: Families, marine activities, couples.
- Cost: Ranges from low-cost to high-end, depending on your accommodation choice.
- Popular resort: Castaway Island Fiji features traditional style bures with thatched roofs, friendly staff and a private beachfront.
Denarau is one of the most popular islands and is home to the big-name resorts like Shangri-La, Radisson Blu and the Westin. From here, you can catch the Bula Shuttle to the port where you can further explore the islands that belong to the Mamanuca and Yasawa groups.
- Best for: Couples, honeymooners, families, relaxation.
- Cost: High, the island is like a closed community and features 4- and 5-star properties.
- Popular resort: The Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa features an extensive property with a separate adults-only section as well as numerous restaurants and fire dances on select nights.
If you'd like to venture a little further out, make for the Yasawa Islands. Just north of the Mamanuca Islands, their more remote location means they're less frequented and are ideal if you're seeking a more remote, peaceful break. Popular islands include Turtle Island, Paradise Cove and Coralview Island.
- Best for: Backpackers and flashpackers.
- Cost: While resorts are cropping up with more luxe options, the islands are better known for their backpacking options and are still a more affordable destination.
- Popular resort: For those looking to splash the cash, the Yasawa Island Resort and Spa is a 5-star winner. It's often featured in holiday packages, which is why we've highlighted it here.
Top deals on holiday packages for Fiji
More guides on Finder
Best PlayStation 1 games of all time
We’ve played a LOT of PlayStation 1 games to bring you the definitive list of the very best games the system had to offer across all genres and tastes.
The best Nintendo GameCube games of all time
Nintendo’s GameCube is a classic of the retro gaming scene, and we’ve carefully curated the library of must-have titles for any serious retro gamer.
Accommodation review: Eden Farm Escape, Bilpin, Blue Mountains
An idyllic escape from the big city for couples and families alike.
Best pillow and cushion inserts in Australia
We’ve found the seven best pillow and cushion inserts you can buy in Australia right now.
Best swimming goggles in Australia
From the top model for most people to the best anti-glare goggles, we rounded up the seven best swimming goggles available online.
How to pick the perf sunglasses for your face shape
From circle to square, we've rounded up the best styles of sunglasses and frames that will best suit your face shape.
Best camping gazebos in Australia
Whether you’re heading to the beach or the bush, we’ve found the best camping gazebo for you.
Best caravan parks on the Sunshine Coast
Discover more than just idyllic beaches and untouched national parks along the Sunshine Coast.
Best caravan parks in Kingscliff
Find the perfect place to sleep in this laid-back town on the Tweed Coast.
Best caravan parks in Halls Gap
Discover the top caravan parks in Halls Gap for easy access to Grampians National Park.
Ask an Expert