Ho Chi Minh flights are only $141 in the latest Jetstar sale
Time to lock in those holiday flights.
Jetstar's International Flight sale has just unleashed a load of outstanding fares on unsuspecting wallets, and Ho Chi Minh City is one of the leaders with flights starting at only $141 each way.
These prices comfortably beat Jetstar's celebratory launch fares and are taking off from cities all around Australia. You're looking at all-around low prices, but residents of Sydney and Melbourne are particularly in luck. Their prices of $159 each way are among the lowest you can ever sensibly expect to see, even in a sale.
Flights are for travel on various dates between October 2017 and March 2018, though excludes peak holiday periods.
These prices will go back up to normal on 11.59pm, 24 July. If any of these work, you'll want to pick it up before then.
- This Qantas sale has you saying hello to Tasmania from $149
- Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
- This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
- The latest Jetstar sale has you scoring a $75 domestic bargain
- Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159