Hitman Episode 4 360° trailer shows off the luxurious Himmapan Hotel
Take a virtual tour of Hitman Bangkok's luxurious Himmapan hotel and resort.
With 360° cameras and virtual reality headsets like PSVR taking off this year, plenty of marketers have taken advantage of the burgeoning tech. Earlier this year we saw Mr. Robot release an immersive 360° experience and now Square Enix is taking a similar approach in advertising Hitman Episode 4: Bangkok.
The Club 27 mission in the latest Hitman episode tasks Agent 47 with eliminating rising rock star Jordan Cross and his lawyer Ken Morgan at an opulent hotel and resort on the Chao Phraya River outside Bangkok. Their untimely departure (should you succeed) comes just before Jordan's band, The Class, is to release its highly-anticipated album. There are over 65 challenges to tackle in Bangkok, all somewhat inspired by or involving the indie-rock music scene.
Square Enix hints that the 360° reveals some interesting clues to unique in-game assassinations that might not be obvious as part of a normal playthrough.
- Microsoft and AIE launch Xbox Academy in Sydney in April
- April 2017′s Xbox Games With Gold: Ryse up and assassinate
- BioWare reveals it axed plans to make Mass Effect Andromeda play like No Man’s Sky
- Where to find the best price on Mass Effect: Andromeda in Australia
- A new engine for Mass Effect Andromeda “was a radical move” says BioWare