Hit up Hong Kong from $592 return on Cathay Pacific
Get last-minute flights at super tempting prices.
Cathay Pacific , a 5-star airline, is taking us to the land of dumplings for under $600 return. The catch? You have to fly soon.
That's between 9 October and 5 December 2018 for those of you playing at home.
The good news is you can get from Australia to Hong Kong overnight and hit the town running at first light to max your holiday time.
Flights from Sydney and Melbourne start from $592 return while flights from Brisbane start from $647 return.
They're all on sale until midnight 28 September 2018 via Flight Finder.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Anytime flights to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific drop below $600 return, our ears prick up. At $592 return, these are some of the cheapest fares to Hong Kong the airline's offered over the past few months. They're currently being rivalled by Virgin Australia's Discover Hong Kong sale which has flights on similar dates for $7 less, which is mere pocket change when it comes to upgrading from a 4 to 5-star rated airline.
- Airline: Great. Cathay Pacific is a 5-star airline and regarded as one of the best in the world. All fares include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Cathay Pacific codeshares with Qantas Frequent Flyer, so you stand to earn points depending on the type of fare you book. FYI Economy Supersaver seats don't accrue points.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. November is just out of the rainy season, which ends in September. You should expect clear skies and cool weather.
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale
- 4 cheap overseas holidays you can take now that QLD borders are open
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained