Hit up Hong Kong from $592 return on Cathay Pacific
Get last-minute flights at super tempting prices.
Cathay Pacific , a 5-star airline, is taking us to the land of dumplings for under $600 return. The catch? You have to fly soon.
That's between 9 October and 5 December 2018 for those of you playing at home.
The good news is you can get from Australia to Hong Kong overnight and hit the town running at first light to max your holiday time.
Flights from Sydney and Melbourne start from $592 return while flights from Brisbane start from $647 return.
They're all on sale until midnight 28 September 2018 via Flight Finder.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Anytime flights to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific drop below $600 return, our ears prick up. At $592 return, these are some of the cheapest fares to Hong Kong the airline's offered over the past few months. They're currently being rivalled by Virgin Australia's Discover Hong Kong sale which has flights on similar dates for $7 less, which is mere pocket change when it comes to upgrading from a 4 to 5-star rated airline.
- Airline: Great. Cathay Pacific is a 5-star airline and regarded as one of the best in the world. All fares include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Cathay Pacific codeshares with Qantas Frequent Flyer, so you stand to earn points depending on the type of fare you book. FYI Economy Supersaver seats don't accrue points.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. November is just out of the rainy season, which ends in September. You should expect clear skies and cool weather.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know