Hit the beach with flights to Thailand from $285 return
Scoot is taking you to all the sunny locations in 2019.
Thailand sale details:
Cheapest flights: Perth to Krabi from $285 return.
Travel dates: October-November 2018, January-March 2019.
Sale ends: When sold out.
Book with: I Want That Flight.
Flights to three of Thailand's most popular destinations are heating up with the latest Scoot sale. Expect to find flights to Krabi from $285 return, to Phuket from $312 return and to Bangkok from $318 return.
You'll be travelling in some of the driest periods of the year, although bear in mind that September-October can be blisteringly hot.
They're on sale now through I Want That Flight which is one of our favourite sites to hit to compare flight options for the best time and price. Seats are on sale until sold out, and at these prices, we don't expect that to be long.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. When flights to Thailand in general fall below $300 return our ears prick up. Sure, they could go as low as $212 return on a good day, but with so many destinations to choose from and optimal weather, the extra $73 is more than worth it.
- Airline: Good. Scoot is a budget airline and as such fares don't include checked luggage, in-flight meals or entertainment. These can be added for extra.
- Travel time: Great. All flights include a stopover in Singapore which is a major airport hub with constant connections to keep transit times down. If you have time on your hands, you can even extend your trip to include Singapore which is worth a few days of eating and sightseeing in itself.
- Weather: Great. Whether you're eyeing an island getaway to Krabi or Phuket or hitting the big city, there's an ideal holiday time in here for you. For Bangkok-lovers, November-February are cool and dry. For island hopping, January-April have bright days with minimal rainfall.
Check out all the fares in the latest Scoot sale:
|From||To||Travel dates||Return fare||Book through I Want That Flight|
|Perth||Krabi||February-March 2019||$285||Book my flight!|
|Perth||Phuket||October 2018, January-March 2019||$312||Book my flight!|
|Perth||Bangkok||February-March 2019||$318||Book my flight!|
|Gold Coast||Krabi||March 2019||$337||Book my flight!|
|Gold Coast||Phuket||February-March 2019||$338||Book my flight!|
|Gold Coast||Bangkok||February-March 2019||$338||Book my flight!|
|Sydney||Krabi||February-March 2019||$354||Book my flight!|
|Melbourne||Krabi||November 2018, February-March 2019||$357||Book my flight!|
|Sydney||Phuket||October-November 2018, March 2019||$358||Book my flight!|
|Sydney||Bangkok||February-March 2019||$358||Book my flight!|
|Melbourne||Phuket||October-November 2018||$378||Book my flight!|
|Melbourne||Bangkok||October 2018, February-March 2019||$378||Book my flight!|
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals