Find great deals from Hip Kids when you buy toys for your kids - we have the latest coupons, promotional codes and deals to help you save money.
Hip Kids is an online retail store that stocks unique gifts such as wooden toys and play furniture for kids and toddlers. The Hip Kids range consists of toy kitchens, kids chairs, kids table and chairs, toy pianos, balance bikes, pedal cars and toy boxes. Other local brands include Le Toy Van and Plan Toys.
Take advantage of our monthly special deals to save on your Hip Kids purchase.
Hip Kids Superstore promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2018
How do I use my Hip Kids promo code?
Your discount voucher should be entered before entering your payment details. When entering the code, press ‘apply coupon code’ to add the coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above and choose the one you would like to use. Clicking on the code will safely redirect you to the Hip Kids homepage where you can start shopping.
- Shop online at Hip Kids and choose from their wide range of toys.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, click on 'add to cart'.
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items.
- Click on 'my shopping cart' to see your purchases so far.
- When you're happy with your order, click 'checkout now'. You can enter in your coupon at this stage or at a later stage.
- On this page, enter your promo code where it says 'apply coupon/promo code' and click 'apply coupon code' to have it validated.
- After the coupon has been applied, you can continue to checkout by entering your billing, shipping and payment details.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Hip Kids and saved on your order!
Pros and cons of Hip Kids
- Reward points. Hip Kids has a customer rewards programme, giving you extra value for your purchase. No application is required, you start earning points when you make your first purchase.
- Safe and secure shopping. Hip Kids uses an advanced encryption and state-of-the-art Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) so that your personal and credit card details will be protected from any unauthorised usage.
- Customer service. You can count on a positive customer experience with Hip Kids; they’re contactable by phone, live chat, email and you can physically visit their warehouse in Melbourne.
- No returns once assembled. No returns or exchanges can be made once your item is assembled, which means that if you find a problem after you’ve finished building, you may not be able to get refund.
Shipping guide for Hip Kids
After payment has been made, Hip Kids aims to have your order dispatched within 24 hours during business hours. There could be a delay if you’ve paid by bank deposit or electronic payments as they take between 24 - 48 hours to process. Please allow up to 2-10 business days for your order to arrive.
|Within metro Melbourne||1-2 business days|
|Melbourne to other cities in VIC||1-3 business days|
|Melbourne to other capital cities within SA, NSW, QLD||3-4 business days|
|Other locations||4-10 business days|
All delivery costs are based on location and are processed through Australia Post. A signature will be required for delivery.
Returns, exchanges and refunds with Hip Kids
All cases are handled individually and Hip Kids will replace or repair the item at their discretion. If your item is faulty or damaged on delivery, please contact Hip Kids within seven days of receipt. Items cannot be assembled already, otherwise no exchanges will take place. You may also need to provide photographic evidence of the fault from your item.
If you’ve changed your mind about the purchase you can return it, but you’ll be required to cover the cost of sending the item back. To be eligible for credit to be issued you need to return the item back in its original condition, unassembled, with labels and original packaging intact within 14 days of receipt. No returns can be made for cubby houses or beds. If you’ve received the wrong product, please contact Hip Kids immediately.