Compare high data prepaid plans
Want to save money on a prepaid plan with lots of data?
What to look out for with big-data prepaid deals
It's true that you can still get the most data on those plans because carriers have to offer some kind of incentive to lock you down to their networks, but if your usage isn't exceptionally high, you can still score some great high data prepaid deals.
You might think that data is data, and in an age where unlimited standard national calls are fast becoming the norm, all you need to do is count the numbers. However, it's not quite that simple because one key aspect of any prepaid plan is the expiry period.
There are a number of high-data prepaid plans that offer longer expiry periods, which means on a per-day basis you've got less data to roll through, except for plans that offer a refreshing data plan, such as Kogan Mobile's 12-month prepaid plans.
Equally, some plans appear to offer great value for data but give you relatively short expiry periods. However, that doesn't automatically make them poor choices as those short-term plans can be great for a controlled spend for tourists, or if you want or need a short-term secondary SIM for whatever purpose.
- Xiaomi’s first foldable phone folds into three parts
- Belkin BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Dock for iPhone + Apple Watch review: Convenience at a serious cost
- ALDImobile’s new family pack special lets you share 40GB of data
- Oppo AX7: Plans | Pricing | Specs
- This week’s bargain phones: How cheap can you score a recent Apple iPhone?