In Australia’s competitive health insurance market, funds are always offering bonuses to entice new customers, and HIF is no different.
A not-for-profit, multi-award-winning health fund, HIF's range of special deals and benefits to members don't only to reward new customers but also recognise long-time members for their loyalty. Check out the latest HIF health insurance offers below.
Current deals offered by HIF
What extra perks do HIF members get?
- Higher extras benefits for loyal members. The longer you hold HIF extras cover, the more you can claim back on a range of extras services. Available with the Saver, Special, Super and Premium Extras, this loyalty program allows you to enjoy increasing benefits on dental, optical, chiro, osteo and many other services.
- HIF referral rewards. If you refer a friend or family member and they take out cover with HIF, you’ll get a $70 EFTPOS cash card as a reward. You receive a reward for every successful referral, and there is no limit to the number of cash cards you can receive.
- Optical discounts of up to 25%. HIF members can save up to 25% off frames, lenses, contacts and prescription sunglasses from the health fund’s partner retailers. In-store and online discounts are available from an extensive range of optical providers, so you can easily find a deal that’s right for you.
- HIF honours the length of your membership if you switch. If you switch to HIF and take out an equivalent or lower level of hospital cover, you won’t need to re-serve hospital waiting periods for the level of cover you previously held. If you take out extras cover as well, HIF will recognise your years of membership with your previous fund and reward you with a benefit increase under its loyalty program.
- Government announces price cut for major medications
- Parliament approves private health insurance reforms
- Money Hack: Get up to $1,000 cash back on health insurance
- Two major health funds offer premium relief for drought-stricken farmers
- Health funds cover $2.6 billion per annum in dental benefits
- Money Hack: Get healthy and save on insurance