Get started with Uber faster using a Hertz car rental.
Access a variety of vehicles, including newly-released models, with an Uber partnership from Hertz. You can earn money through Uber and feel at ease while knowing that the basics are covered on all the latest vehicle models including insurance, rego and other features.
This partnership is designed to benefit Uber drivers who want to get on the road as quickly as possible. Without the stress of worrying about rego and insurance, you can get on the road faster and earn more.
|Product Name||Hertz Uber Rental|
|Included Distance||1,400 km included per week|
|Excess Distance Cost||$0 per km|
|Price Per Week (from)||$217|
|Minimum Term||4 weeks|
- No lock-in contracts
- Wide range of vehicles
- Extensive T&C on offers
- Weekly prices are based on a minimum 31-day rental
- Access is in limited areas
Main points to consider when renting a vehicle through Hertz
There are a variety of considerations when you're renting a vehicle through Hertz, such as whether you want to use its rental cars for Uber or for your own personal use. The vehicles that are shown are for Uber use only and there are two options to choose from: the first has a mileage limit of 200km per day for a minimum three-day rental, and the second has unlimited kilometres for a 30-day minimum rental period.
Features of Hertz’s vehicle rental
- No joining fees. There are no joining fees associated with this loan, however, you have to rent the vehicle for three days or longer for this to apply.
- 24/7 roadside assistance. Hertz offers 24/7 roadside assistance which gives you peace of mind as a driver. There is nothing worse than breaking down and having no one to help!
- Easy booking process. Choose your location, the vehicle you’d like to drive and book it. It’s that simple. This can be done either online or through the Hertz mobile app.
- No lock-in contracts. Want to return your vehicle earlier than expected? You can do this easily without penalty for early returns. You just need to provide a half-hour warning that you’re returning the vehicle.
- Rental rate includes benefits. Although the rental rate might be more than you’re expecting, it includes benefits such as rego for the vehicle, comprehensive insurance and access to roadside assistance for the vehicle of your choice.
- Short-term or long-term plans available. Don’t think you’ll drive around that much? Hertz offers a short-term rate plan of 200km per day or a long-term rate plan that offers unlimited kilometres.
How much does it cost to rent a vehicle with Hertz?
- For the limited-kilometre vehicle option, there is a 25c fee per kilometre you exceed your limit
- There is an excess of $3000 in insurance to be charged if you crash the vehicle.
- Upon arrival, you will be expected to pay a $600 bond which you will get back at the end of your vehicle term. This is standard policy for all vehicles offered.
How to sign up with Hertz
In order to fill out this form properly, it’s important to have the following details ready before applying:
- Ensure that you’re able to benefit from this deal, as there are a limited amount of Hertz locations that offer this service.
- Figure out whether you want the limited kilometre rental or the unlimited kilometre rental and enter the right codes. The code for limited kilometres is CDP 2116522 and the code for unlimited kilometres is CDP 2130922.
- Choose the vehicle you’d like. Whether you want to get around in a Suzuki Swift or a Toyota Corolla Sedan, please make your selection from available vehicles before filling out the form.
- Figure out how long you want to rent the car and enter the dates into the form.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old with an Australian driver's licence and an Uber driver to be eligible for this deal.
Hertz and Uber have teamed up to provide their customers with a great deal. However, it’s always good to compare rideshare rental services to ensure that you’re getting the best deal.