Save on credit card costs with 0% p.a. on balance transfers and 11.8% p.a. on purchases. Plus, pay no annual fee ever with the Heritage Gold Low Rate Credit Card.
This credit card is considered a 'no fuss' card offering $0 annual fee, a low interest rate on purchases and a long-term balance transfer offer of 0% p.a. for 12 months. Additional features include 24/7 customer service access, emergency card replacement and cash disbursement. You are also able to gain access to exclusive Visa services like Visa payWave, Visa Entertainment and Verified by Visa protection.
|Product Name||Heritage Bank Gold Low Rate Credit Card|
|Balance transfer rate (p.a.)||0% p.a. for 12 months|
|Balance Transfer Limit||95% of available credit limit|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||11.80% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|0 interest free days|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% or $30 whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$20|
|Cash Advance Fee||2% of the withdrawal amount (minimum fee of $2.50)|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$7.50|
- Enjoy $0 for the life of the card.
- Save with 11.8% p.a. on purchases.
- Take advantage of 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 12 months.
- No rewards program is offered, which is usually a standard feature of Gold tier credit cards.
- There are no interest-free days on purchases. This means you will be charged interest from the day you make a purchase on your card.
Heritage Gold Low Rate Credit Card review
The Heritage Gold Low Rate Credit Card offers a low 11.80% p.a. interest rate on purchases and an annual fee waiver for the life of the card. You can also take advantage of a low introductory rate of 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers.
Benefits of the Heritage Bank Gold Low Rate Credit Card
- Have your annual fee waived. The Heritage Bank Gold Low Rate Credit Card features a $0 annual fee for the life of the card.
- Focus on paying off your balance. This card comes with an introductory rate of 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers, putting your interest charges on hold. This allows you to focus your repayments on your balance instead of worrying about the additional money that's needed to go towards paying accruing interest. By paying down your balance you'll be able to get closer to your next interest-free period.
- Withdraw cash from ATMs when you find yourself without ready money. For those times where you needed cash in your pocket you have the opportunity to take a cash advance from your Gold Low Rate credit card. The interest rate is a competitive
Features of the Heritage Bank Gold Low Rate Credit Card
- Use Visa payWave for more convenient shopping experiences. You're able to use Visa payWave when making transactions under $100. All you have to do was wave your credit card in front of a payWave reader at participating locations.
- Affordable repayments. The minimum repayment on this card is 3% or $30 whichever is greater.
- Wide credit. With this card you're able to get a minimum credit limit of $1,000.
- Link to a transaction account. You are able to link your credit card to a transaction account for easy access to your money.
- Overseas emergency replacement. For a fee of $200 (when delivery requested within 5 days) you are able to get your card replaced even while overseas.
- ATM access available. You can withdraw cash from your credit card from domestic and international ATMs.
- No mandatory fees. There are no other mandatory fees connected to this credit card. All other fees can be avoided.
- Get exclusive deals on tickets and special items with Visa Entertainment. With Visa Entertainment you're able to get access to concert, movie, and other performance tickets before they go on sale. You also have access to certain merchandise like DVDs, books, and audio CDs before they were put on sale to the general public.
- Feel safe with Verified by Visa. With this service you're able to enter in a username and password when making online purchases. This offers added protection for your credit card and it also helps make paying for your items faster as it saves your payment information.
How to apply for the Heritage Bank Gold Low Rate Credit Card
Simply complete the online application for the Heritage Bank Gold Low Rate Credit Card, but make sure to meet these eligibility requirements.
- You must to be at least 18 years old.
- You need to be a permanent Australian resident or citizen.
- You need to have a good credit history.
Once you were sure that you met the eligibility criteria you were able to apply for the offer through Heritage Bank's website. It was recommended to have the required documents on hand to make the application process go smoother.
- Identification information. You needed your driver's license, passport, Medicare card, and/or birth certificate to verify your identity.
- Income information. You needed to provide payslips or similar financial documents to verify your income. You also needed employment details including your employers contact information.
- Assets and liabilities. You needed to provide a list of your assets and liabilities as well.
- Self-employment information. If you were applying for this offer and were self-employed you'd have to provide accountancy figures and tax assessments from the last two years.Back to top