Here’s how you can get to the UK on a 5-star airline for just $699 return
Full-service flights plus a European summer trip? Sign us up!
Trafalgar Tours has just released its 2020 Europe and Britain program featuring eight new trips in six new destinations. To celebrate, it's giving you one more reason to say "yes" to a European summer getaway.
As if you needed convincing, right?
For a very limited time, you can score flights for $699 return on either Singapore Airlines or Etihad Airways when you book a trip with Trafalgar.
To give you an idea of how crazy cheap that is, check out Flight Centre's latest airfare deal where sale prices start from $1,146 with Etihad.
To get in on the deal, all you need to do is book from one of the selected 2020 summer Europe and Britain trips with a duration of 11 days or more which shouldn't be too tough.
Alongside some juicy new additions (Northern Ireland, we're looking at you), you'll find longtime favourites such as Italy, France and Spain.
You've got 118 trips to choose from across 49 countries but here are some of our favourites:
- 11-day Italy Bellissimo from $4,824. Go on a journey from the interior of Italy to the coast including time in sun-kissed Capri and a stay in an old convent in the birthplace of St. Francis of Assisi.
- 18-day Traditional Europe from $7,094. Spend your days exploring cities like Rome, Pompeii, Capri, Florence and Paris, enjoy delicious Provencal cooking and take in all the scenery from the elegance of the French Riviera to the foothills of the Dolomites.
- 11-day Best of Poland from $3,724. Discover centuries-old traditions and the unique history during this encounter. Join a local family for dinner, visit the beautiful Baroque hall of Aula Leopoldina and explore the UNESCO World Heritage town of Torun.
- 17-day Highlights of Eastern Europe from $5,794. Get off-the-beaten-track and explore the capitals of the east including the Zagreb, Vienna, Ljubljana, Budapest, Krakow, Warsaw, Berlin and Prague.
- 11-day Northern Spain from $4,074. From the ultra-modern streets of Bilbao to the more rural Covadonga, get a real taste of life as you dive into the local culture of this special part of Spain.
Prices are per person and include the cost of return airfare. Flights are available from Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Cairns, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney for economy class travel between 1 March and 30 November 2020.
The catch? You've only got until 31 October 2019 to make up your mind and secure your spot with a deposit and the cost of airfare. The full payment is due by 18 December 2019.
The good news is, if you don't think you'll be able to act that fast or can't swing a trip for longer than 11 days, then you'll still be able to score a 10% early booking bonus but payment is still due by 18 December 2019.
To book: Head over to Trafalgar online to browse all the offers and snap up your spot.
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale
- 4 cheap overseas holidays you can take now that QLD borders are open
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained