Get a discount on your next shopping trip at Hello Molly with these promo codes.
Hello Molly promo codes and discounts
Popular Hello Molly coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 May 2017||Get up to 50% off||********|
|18 May 2017||Free shipping with your order||********|
About Hello Molly Coupon Codes
Hello Molly is an online fashion retailer for women. It offers on-trend dresses, playsuits, tops, skirts, pants and shoes that are flirty, feminine and affordable. Shipping is free to Australian addresses on orders over $50.
Bestselling products from Hello Molly
Hello Molly Review | Pros and Cons
- Free express shipping. Orders over $50 are express shipped for free Australia-wide.
- Gift cards available. Take the guesswork out of buying the perfect gift and purchase a gift card instead.
- Same-day delivery. Customers located in the Sydney metro area can opt for same-day delivery.
- Afterpay available. Choose “Afterpay” at the checkout to purchase your order now and pay for it later in four interest-free installments.
- Returns for store credit only. If you make a change-of-mind return, you will only be able to receive store credit. Exchanges and refunds are not offered.
- No returns on sale items. Items marked as “final sale” are not able to be returned for reason of change of mind.
How can I get Hello Molly free shipping?
If your order is more than $50 it will be express shipped for free. Orders under $50 incur a flat $6.95 shipping charge. Delivery takes 1-5 working days depending on your address. Same-day delivery is available to addresses in the Sydney metro area for $9.50.
What forms of payment does Hello Molly accept?
- American Express
What is the Hello Molly returns policy?
Full-priced items can be returned within 21 days of delivery for any reason. Items can be returned for store credit only. Exchanges and refunds are not available for change-of-mind returns. Items marked as “final sale” cannot be returned.
- It looks like Rihanna’s luxury fashion line will include sunglasses
- Where you can buy the SoulCycle’s new activewear line
- James Charles is set to release an athleisure line and here’s what you need to know
- Best sales of the week: Sephora, Tommy Hilfiger & Surfstitch
- Why you’re going to want Nike’s Adapt BB sneakers