Hellboy will soon set fire to Injustice 2
The horned hero will be joined by Black Manta and Mortal Kombat's Raiden.
Warner Bros. today revealed that the demonic Hellboy will be headlining the latest set of DLC characters coming to its superhero fighting game Injustice 2. In a gritty new trailer, Hellboy taunts Mortal Kombat's Raiden and the DC villain Black Manta, both of whom will be joining Hellboy in the Fighter Pack 2 DLC.
While it might not be a new Hellboy movie, this is still exciting news for fans of the sassy half-demon. There's no date on when these new characters will roll out, but if you're interested in picking up Injustice 2 for yourself, you'll want to check out our Injustice 2 best price guide.
In other fighting game news, Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite recently showed off its multi-universe storyline in a new trailer.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG