Helicopter flights in Brisbane: A guide to where, when and the best deals
Take to the skies and explore the islands, mountains and scenic views around Brisbane.
When you take a helicopter flight from Brisbane the views are immediate.
Whether you choose to experience a flight around the sights of the city, the marine life and shipwrecks of Moreton Bay or even a luxury flight and private tour at Sirromet Winery, you’re in for the experience of a lifetime.
Helicopter flights in Brisbane deals
Popular Tourist Attractions & Experiences coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Aug 2020||Extra 10% off Australia activities with code||RBF****|
|13 Jul 2020||Extra $10 off site-wide with code||FDR****|
|4 Aug 2020||Up to $20 off skydiving with code||GRO****|
|4 Aug 2020||Get 10% off when you buy 2 experiences||PLU****|
|6 Jul 2020||Extra USD$10 off activities with code||TRA****|
Where can I take helicopter flights in Brisbane?
Most of the experiences leave from Archerfield Airport, a 15-minute drive from Brisbane, or Redcliffe Airport, which is 45 minutes from the city.
Our top picks: Helicopter flights you can book now
Best for price
Helicopter flight, 12 Minutes for 2, Aeropower Helicopters from Adrenaline
- A helicopter flight for 2 people for just $120
- Take in views of Brisbane, Moreton Bay and the Glasshouse Mountains on a 12-minute helicopter flight
- Headset so you can talk to the pilot and other passengers
- Get maximum air time with no air traffic control holding
Best for value
Sirromet Winery Scenic Helicopter Flight, v2 Helicopters from Experience Oz
- 30-minute scenic helicopter flight
- 90 minutes to explore the winery including a tour
- Enjoy beautiful scenery and local wine
- Hotel transfers included, all for $299 per person
Best for experience length
Moreton Island Scenic Helicopter Flight, v2 Helicopters from Experience Oz
- Enjoy a 90-minute scenic helicopter flight to Moreton Island
- Keep your eyes peeled to spot whales, dolphins, rays and sharks
- Descend to just 500 feet above the beach so you can spot reefs and shipwrecks
Best for views
Private Helicopter Sunset Flight with Champagne from RedBalloon
- A 15–20 minute sunset flight
- Private flight for just two people and the pilot
- Enjoy a glass of Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne before the flight
- Experience Brisbane city as the sun sets and the city lights begin to twinkle
Does your company belong in this list?
Helicopter flight companies compared
|Book with||Price (from)||Flies over||Duration||Extras/inclusions|
|Adrenaline (Aeropower Helicopters)||$120 for 2 people||Moreton Bay, Bribie Island, Brisbane CBD, Glass House Mountains, Redcliffe Beach, Sirromet Winery||12 minutes–3 hours|
|Experience Oz (V2)||$150 per person||Mount Coot-Tha, Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Stradbroke, Gold Coast, Glass House Mountains||10–90 minutes|
|Red Balloon||$499 for 2 people||Brisbane City||15–20 minutes|
|Brisbane Helicopters||$250 for 2 people||Brisbane CBD, Hervey Bay, Eagle Heights, Canungra Valley, Fraser Island, Rainbow Beach, Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Kingfisher Bay||30 minutes–1 hour 15 minutes|
|Executive Helicopters||$195 per person||Gold Coast, Brisbane CBD, Glasshouse Mountains, Moreton Bay Islands||15–60 minutes|
Ask an Expert