Thinking of switching your health insurance to health.com.au? Check out these special offers and discounts to sweeten the deal.
Choosing a health fund is an important decision but it can also be an extremely difficult one. To help make your choice easier, it’s worth checking out the latest deals and discounts a fund is offering to attract new members.
health.com.au is an online-only health insurer owned by GMHBA that offers straightforward cover to around 95,000 Australians. It regularly offers competitive discounts and special offers to encourage new members to purchase cover.
Current deals offered by health.com.au
|2-month extras waiting periods waived when you sign up for a combined policy||
|Plus go into the draw to win an Apple Watch.||
What are the other advantages of being a health.com.au member?
Aside from the limited-time offers listed above, there are several other reasons why you should consider choosing health.com.au as your health insurer, including:
- Easy-to-understand health insurance. This online-only health insurer aims to offer easy-to-understand cover. From choosing a policy to making a claim, every aspect of the health insurance process with health.com.au is designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible.
- Award-winning customer service. Your health.com.au policy is backed by a customer service team that won the ServiceRage national champion award for happiest customers in 2015 and the best service in health insurance in 2014.
- 24/7 access. As an online-only fund, health.com.au allows you to make a claim, check cover limits, update your policy and access customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Emergency ambulance transport. All of health.com.au’s products include cover for emergency ambulance transport.
- $0 hospital excess for kids. If your child is ever hospitalised, you won’t need to pay any health.com.au hospital excess.
- 4% direct debit discount. If you pay your health.com.au premiums by direct debit from your bank account or credit card, you can enjoy a 4% discount off the cost of cover.
Policies offered by health.com.au
With a focus on simple and straightforward cover, health.com.au offers a range of hospital, extras and combined policies.
- Hospital cover. health.com.au offers two hospital-only policies: Base Hospital and High Hospital.
- Extras cover. health.com.au offers three levels of extras cover – Basic, Middle and High – and allows you to choose to receive 50%, 60%, 65%, 75% or 85% cover for a wide range of general treatments.
- Combined hospital and extras cover. You can also choose from a range of combined policies to tailor hospital and extras cover to suit your needs.
Check out our health.com.au health insurance review for more details on the policies this insurer provides.
How to make a claim with health.com.au
If you need to make an extras claim with health.com.au, you can do so in two ways:
- On the spot. You can swipe your health.com.au membership card on the spot when you visit a health service provider to claim instantly.
- Online. You can complete your claim details online at health.com.au.