Receive up to $100,000 in accident cover for your child with HCF
It is important to think about all the implications that may occur if your child is affected by a serious injury or permanently disabled. Not only will you have to deal with the stress of your child’s disability, but also with additional financial obligations such as expenses for hospital care, treatments and medication.
Important Informationfinder.com.au does not currently have access to HCF Kids Accident Cover. You may wish to compare other direct life insurance brands below:
Compare direct life insurance brands below
Some parents may be facing higher financial commitments in the event of their child suffering from a permanent disability. Rehabilitation sessions and purchasing medical equipments to aid in the child’s transition, which can equate to a significant expense for the parents to manage. In some cases, a parent may be required to take time off work to provide full-time care for the child. All of these things can have a serious effect on your finances, which many households would struggle to cope with.
Therefore, it is important to take the time to consider an accident cover for your kids, which would enable you to cope financially in the event of a serious accident or permanent disablement that affects your child. HCF Kids Accident Cover is a low cost insurance solution designed to protect the well-being of your children, allowing you with a greater peace of mind.
What does the policy cover?
- Accidental injury benefit cover: If your child has been injured in accident, a benefit of up to $100,000 will be payable, provided that the accident results in an immediate temporary or permanent disability within 6 months of the date of the accident.
- Australia wide cover: Your child will be covered no matter where they are in Australia.
- Coverage for a wide range of injuries: A benefit amount will be payable for a number of impairments that your child is covered for, such as:
- Broken or fractured bones to the; skull, spine, neck, hip, pelvis, jaw, leg, ankle, knee, shoulder, arm, elbow, ribs, nose, collarbone, foot, or hand.
- 2nd or 3rd degree burns
- Wounds that require stitches
- Internal injuries; rupture of internal chest or abdominal organ
- Permanent disabilities
What isn't covered?
There will be certain circumstances in which your children’s accident cover from HCF will not be payable. It essential to be aware of these exclusions to ensure success at the time of claim. The following situation are exempt from HCF children’s cover benefit payment:
- A disability which causes the child's death within 7 days of:
- the accident, and,
- removal of any life support system.
- A disability that occurs before the policy starts
- Drugs or alcohol abuse
- Intentional self inflicted injury
- Due to war or act of terrorism
- Professional sports
- Military service
- Occurred outside Australia
- As a result of an illegal conduct or criminal activity
- A pre-existing condition
- Disability that is caused to Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
- Injury that is intentionally caused by an adult living with the child.
How can I apply for Kid's Accident Cover with HCF?
HCF Kids Accident Cover is available to all children under the age of 17. With this policy in place, you can ensure that your child is protected against debilitating injuries no matter where they are in Australia, 24 hours a day. Upon the policy commencement date, you will have 30 day cooling off period, in which you will be able to further assess whether the policy meets your insurance needs for your children. If you decide to cancel, you can do so within the period and the premiums paid will be refunded in full, provided that you have not made a claim.