Hawaiian Airlines flights to Los Angeles have dropped to $799 return
Score seats to LA for cheaper than those to Hawaii.
Whether you've been dreaming of climbing up to the Hollywood sign, star gazing on Hollywood Boulevard, shopping on Rodeo Drive or visiting the happiest place in the world, aka Disneyland, Hawaiian Airlines has dropped a sale that'll get you to Los Angeles for under $800 return.
That's even cheaper than flying from Australia to Hawaii on the airline, which has flights currently on sale for $899 return.
The secret is not booking direct, but through STA Travel, which is offering flights from Sydney and Brisbane from $799 return.
If you're thinking "wait, are these discounted student flights?" you'd be wrong as they're open to all ages to book.
The main things to keep in mind are that you must travel between 9 October and 13 December 2018 and you need to book your flight by 2 August 2018.
Get yours now through STA Travel.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. These are some of the cheapest fares we've ever seen to Los Angeles on a full-service carrier. It's also for flights from Sydney or Brisbane which is rare as Melbourne flights generally drop to the $700s while Sydney and Brisbane fares tend to stick around the $800+ mark.
- Airline: Great. Hawaiian Airlines is a 3-star full-service airline with checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment all included in your fare.
- Travel time: Great. Flights include a stopover in Hawaii, which can be kept at a minimum.
- Weather: Good. While not summer weather, shoulder season is quite pleasant, with maximum temperature potentials of 28°C and thinning crowds for optimal sightseeing conditions.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?