Hawaii flights from $478 return
Fly Jetstar and save hundreds compared to flying full-service.
With Jetstar still flying its Christmas sale there are more than enough cheap flights to go around right now. One of the best is to Hawaii with flights down to just $478 return when flying out of Sydney.
Those flying out of other major cities still benefit from discounted seats, with Melbourne to Honolulu flights from $504 return, Gold Coast to Honolulu flights form $607 and Brisbane to Honolulu flights from $640 return.
Compared to flying a full-service airline, like Virgin Australia, you're looking at hundreds of dollars worth of savings with flights on full service starting closer to the $800 return mark.
Travel is for various dates from February-June 2018 and with the sale ending at midnight 19 December, you'll have to get a wriggle on to snap up these hot fares.
You can do so through I Want That Flight for the best price.
Full list of fares and routes in the Jetstar Hawaii sale:
|Sydney||Honolulu||February-June 2018||$478||Book your Hawaii flight|
|Melbourne||Honolulu||February-June 2018||$504||Book your Hawaii flight|
|Gold Coast||Honolulu||February-June 2018||$608||Book your Hawaii flight|
|Brisbane||Honolulu||February-June 2018||$640||Book your Hawaii flight|
|Adelaide||Honolulu||February-June 2018||$645||Book your Hawaii flight|
|Cairns||Honolulu||February-June 2018||$741||Book your Hawaii flight|
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?