A Harry Potter x Danielle Nicole bag collection is coming
Did someone say Harry Potter backpack?
In news that will have every Harry Potter fan feeling like they just drank a vial of Felix Felicis, there's a whole range of bags, purses and clutches coming out that is entirely themed around the Boy Who Lived.
Pop culture aficionado and handbag designer Danielle Nicole is producing the line, having already developed Disney and Rugrats themed ranges in the past. We're already envisioning packing our quills and parchment into one of these bags before traipsing off to the Hogwarts Express... uh, we mean the office!
From lightning bolt covered leather backpacks to House-themed chain bags complete with each emblem, the bags cater to every Potterhead's whim. If you're feeling particularly whimsical and want to emulate everyone's favourite wacky Ravenclaw, there's even a range modelled after one of Luna Lovegood's most iconic looks: the Spectrespecs.
You can get your hands on the collection online at Danielle Nicole's website – and we're pretty confident that it'll be on the list for first-years attending Hogwarts soon.
Stay tuned to @finderstyle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more!
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Dua Lipa, Em Rata, Kylie and more
- Your first look at the upcoming ASOS x The Simpsons collection
- Where and when to buy the Serena Williams x Nike “The Queen Collection”
- Exactly what to buy for the Afterpay Day Sale
- 15 best fashion deals in the Afterpay Day sales 2018