Harrods Boxing Day sale 2021
Score a discount on luxury products during this year’s Boxing Day event at Harrods.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you're shopping for premium homewares, decadent beauty bag essentials or high-end fashion, you can rely on Harrods to deliver all the options you need. This luxury department store offers a diverse catalogue of products featuring everything you want when it comes to injecting a dash of luxe into your home and wardrobe. Plus, the Boxing Day event has just landed and there's no better time of year to score huge discounts at this online store.
Check out all the hottest deals and discounts being offered throughout the 2021 Boxing Day sale at Harrods.
The latest Harrods offers
Popular Harrods coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|11 Jan 2021||Up to 70% off sale: New lines added||********|
|11 Oct 2019||Get FREE international returns on all orders + FREE US delivery||********|
|25 Dec 2020||Up to 70% off sale||********|
|20 Feb 2020||Receive 1,500 rewards points||********|
|3 Oct 2017||Items delivered in 10-12 days||********|
What products does Harrods sell?
This luxury department store was initially founded in London, UK way back in 1849. Today, it is known for its catalogue of lavish, on-trend fashion, accessories and homewares. Whether you're splurging on yourself, treating your other half or reworking your home, you can count on Harrods to deliver a suitably splurge-worthy solution. Boasting a collection of more than 5,000 designer brands including global icons like Alexander Wang, CHANEL and Gucci, Harrods is a one-stop shop for high-end fashion followers.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Seeing as Harrods operates exclusively as an online retailer outside of London, UK, you won't be able to shop in-store here during the 2021 Boxing Day sales. Instead, you get to stay home, shop in your PJs from your favourite cosy nook and take in the deals and discounts at your own pace whilst skipping out on the chaos of your local high-street. Perfect.
What will be on sale during the Harrods Boxing Day sale?
With the official details of the Harrods Boxing Day event remaining under lock and key, we've been doing some research to bring you a viable prediction. In the past, this retailer has discounted a great selection of designer products from every one of its shopping categories by up to 75%. We're expecting to see something equally unmissable this time around too.
What is the Harrods returns policy?
In the event that you've changed your mind on a product when your order arrives, you'll need to get in touch with the customer care team for instructions on how to return your unwanted item. Unfortunately, you will be responsible for any returns postage fees and all returns need to be shipped back to the UK.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some useful tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the very best Boxing Day deals and discounts throughout the sales this year.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you set out on your sale shopping spree, it's a good idea to get your finances in order first. Work out an affordable amount to splurge during the sales and stay within your limit to avoid getting yourself into any unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Before hitting the Harrods sales is the best time to clear out the clutter. Get rid of the pieces you never wear and throw out any unsightly home decor to clear space for all the new products you're planning to pick up. As you do this, make a note of everything you need to replace, along with any new items you'd like to add to your home or wardrobe on Boxing Day. By doing this, you'll give your sale shopping spree a focus and manage to avoid deals and discounts on things you don't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. Set aside a night or two to peruse the current catalogue. Pick out the items you like and add them to your basket before the sales start. This will help you to see just how much you stand to save when Boxing Day arrives while ensuring that you check out swiftly and avoid the risk of the styles you really want selling out.
- Apply your coupon. It's becoming a popular trend for online retailers to offer customers a site-wide discount via the use of a promo code. If this happens on Boxing Day, take care to check that yours has been properly applied to maximise your savings.
- Do your research. Plenty of retailers stock the same brands as those available at Harrods and many even carry the same products. As you're not guaranteed the best price here, make sure you perform a quick price comparison to avoid any later disappointment.
Ask an Expert