Harmoney Personal Loan
Personalised interest rates with no monthly or early repayment fees. Interest charges and establishment fees apply.
3 things to consider about this loan:
- Personalised interest rate. The interest rate will be tailored to your risk profile.
- Fixed interest. Your monthly interest charges will remain the same for the duration of the loan.
- No monthly fees. There are no ongoing fees with this loan.
From 5.35% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
How does the Harmoney Personal Loan work?
This personal loan from Harmoney is unsecured, and does not require an asset as collateral. It features personalised interest rates based on your individual circumstances. The rate can range from 5.35% p.a. to 19.09% p.a. The loan has fixed interest rates and can be used for a variety of purposes. This includes debt consolidation, medical bills, home improvements or other expenses.
What features does a Harmoney Personal Loan offer?
- Unsecured loan. To apply for this loan, you won’t need to offer an asset as security.
- Fixed rate. Your interest repayments will remain the same for the lifetime of the loan. This makes it easier to predict and budget for your repayments.
- Personalised rates. Your interest rate will be personalised according to your risk profile. Factors which impact your interest rate include stability of employment, stability of and type of residence, financial behaviour and your demographic profile. If your risk profile is low, you will receive a lower rate. If your risk profile is higher, your rate will be higher.
- Varying loan terms. Your loan term can be 3, 5 or 7 years.
- No early repayment fees. You can repay your loan early without incurring a penalty.
- No monthly fees. No monthly or annual service fees are charged for this loan.
How much does the Harmoney Personal Loan cost?
The costs associated with this loan include:
- Loan principal
- Fixed personalised interest rates ranging from 5.35% p.a. to 19.09% p.a.
- An establishment fee of $275 for loans under $5,000; for loans above $5,000, the fee is $575.
No monthly or annual service fees are charged. Your comparison rate, which includes interest charges and fees, will range from 6.14% p.a. to 19.99% p.a.
What are the pros and cons of the Harmoney Personal Loan?
- No service fees. This loan doesn’t charge monthly or annual service fees, helping to keep down the cost of the loan.
- No early repayment penalty. You can repay your loan early without charge.
- Lower interest for low risk borrowers. If your risk profile is low, you can get a lower interest rate and keep down the cost of your loan.
- Higher interest for high risk borrowers. With personalised interest rates, your interest rate will depend on a number of risk factors. This means that while some borrowers may benefit from lower rates, others may receive a higher rate and pay more for the same loan.
Am I eligible for the loan?
To be eligible for the loan, you need to be:
- Over the age of 18
- A citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or a New Zealand citizen
- Earning a stable income
- Employed full-time or permanent part-time
You must also have a clear credit file, with no defaults, judgements or bankruptcies.
How do I apply for the loan?
You can apply for the loan online, through the Harmoney website. You have the option of creating an account by using your Google account or through Facebook, or alternatively you can enter your email address. You will need to provide photo ID documents like your Australian driver’s licence or passport. Keep your documents on hand to speed up the process.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate of 8.9% p.a. with a comparison rate of 9.18% p.a. if you're approved.
A credit limit up to $75,000 that you can continue to draw down over terms up to 5 years.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 5.35% p.a. to 20.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A personalised loan from $2,001 to $75,000 that varies based on your credit history and financial situation.
You'll receive a guaranteed rate of6.49% p.a. with a comparison rate of 7.41% p.a. if you're approved.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.