Harmoney personal loan
Take advantage of Harmoney’s personal loans, where you can get a competitive rate based on your credit score.
Harmoney is an online-only lending platform that offers personal loans from $5,000 to $70,000 Australia-wide.
3 things you should know about this loan
- Tailored interest rate. You will receive an interest rate of between 6.99% p.a. to 28.69% p.a. based on your credit profile.
- Restrictive loan terms. You can only select loan terms of 3 years or 5 years, However, while the loan terms are restrictive, you can repay the loan ahead of schedule if you're able. You can also choose to make repayments weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- High upfront fee. You are required to pay a one-off $500 establishment fee for loans of over $5,000. For loans between $2,000 and $5,000, this establishment fee is $200. This fee will be charged at settlement.
From 6.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with a Harmoney Personal loans
A personal loan from Harmoney is an unsecured loan that can be used for any worthwhile purpose. Borrowers can apply for loans of between $2,000 and $70,000.
Once your loan application has been reviewed by Harmoney, your credit profile is verified to determine your creditworthiness, and a rate will be assigned to you. Borrowers can then opt to accept or reject the loan offer based on their rate.
Interest rates vary according to your profile. Borrowers can choose loan periods of 3 years or 5 years
What features come with the Harmoney personal loan?
Here are some of the features of Harmoney’s Personal loans:
- Unsecured loans. These loans are unsecured, which means you don’t have to declare valuable assets as collateral and risk losing them.
- Tailored interest rates. Interest rates are tailored according to your profile. Rates vary between 6.99% p.a. to 28.69% p.a.
- Flexibility. Loans can be used for any legal purpose.
- Repayments. You repay your loan every month by direct debit and have your choice of loan terms – terms of 3 years or 5 years are available.
- Loan amount. Borrowers can apply for loans form $2,000 up to $70,000.
- No early repayment fees. You can repay the whole loan amount before the end of the loan period without risking a penalty fee.
How much will the loan cost?
Borrowers pay a one-off establishment fee (referred to by Harmoney as a "platform fee" of $200 for loans up to $5,000. For loans of $5,000 and over, borrowers can expect to pay a $500 establishment fee. This fee is charged upon loan settlement. As long as you make the required payments, there are no additional fees charged. If a payment is dishonoured you’ll be charged a fee of $15.
Harmoney personal loan interest rate & fees
- Minimum interest rate: 6.99% p.a.
- Maximum interest rate: 28.69% p.a.
- One-off fee: $500 for loans over $5,000, $200 for loans of $2,000 - $5,000.
- Dishonour fee: $15.
How you can apply for a Harmoney personal loan
The application process is completed online. To be eligible for a loan from Harmoney, you must:
- Be applying as an individual (not a company, partnership, incorporated society, trust or other legal entity)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen with a valid Australian driver's licence or passport
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a reasonably good credit record
You’ll need to provide your personal details, information regarding the loan you’re after as well as your financial information.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 10.69% p.a. and 18.69% p.a. ( 11.58% p.a. to 19.53% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.