- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 5.76% to 24.03%
- Comp. Rate (p.a.)
- 6.55% to 24.98%
- Min Loan Amount
3 things to consider about this loan:
- Personalised interest rate. The interest rate will be tailored to your risk profile.
- Fixed interest. Your monthly interest charges will remain the same for the duration of the loan.
- No monthly fees. There are no ongoing fees with this loan.
Tailored, competitive rates
Apply for up to $70,000
No security required
Restrictive repayment terms
$275/$575 upfront fee
|Product Name||Harmoney Unsecured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||5.76% to 24.03%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||6.55% to 24.98%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$70,000|
How does the Harmoney Personal Loan work?This personal loan from Harmoney is unsecured, and does not require an asset as collateral. It features personalised interest rates based on your individual circumstances. The rate can range from 5.76% p.a. to 24.03% p.a. The loan has fixed interest rates and can be used for a variety of purposes. This includes debt consolidation, medical bills, home improvements or other expenses.
Eligibility criteriaTo be eligible for the loan, you need to be:
- Over the age of 18
- A citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or a New Zealand citizen
- Earning a stable income
- Employed full-time or permanent part-time
You must also have a clear credit file, with no defaults, judgements or bankruptcies.
How to applyYou can apply for the loan online, through the Harmoney website. You have the option of creating an account by using your Google account or through Facebook, or alternatively you can enter your email address. You will need to provide photo ID documents like your Australian driver's licence or passport. Keep your documents on hand to speed up the process.
Features of this loan
- Unsecured loan. You won't need to offer an asset as security.
- Fixed rate. Your interest repayments will remain the same for the lifetime of the loan. This makes it easier to predict and budget for your repayments.
- Personalised rates. Your interest rate will be personalised according to your risk profile. Factors which impact your interest rate include stability of employment, stability of and type of residence, financial behaviour and your demographic profile. If your risk profile is low, you will receive a lower rate. If your risk profile is higher, your rate will be higher.
- Varying loan terms. Your loan term can be 3, 5 or 7 years.
- No early repayment fees. You can repay your loan early without incurring a penalty.
- No monthly fees. No monthly or annual service fees are charged for this loan.
How much does the Harmoney Personal Loan cost?The costs associated with this loan include:
- Fixed personalised interest rates ranging from 5.76% p.a. to 24.03% p.a.
- An establishment fee of $275 for loans under $5,000; for loans above $5,000, the fee is $575.