Harmoney Car Loan
A fast, flexible low interest car loan that’s 100% online? Check out the Harmoney Car Loan and see why marketplace lending is changing how we borrow.
Harmoney is a leading Australasian marketplace lending website, matching people who want to borrow with those seeking to invest. The Harmoney Car Loan offers a low interest rate, flexible terms and easy online application.
$275 for loans of below $5,000
From 6.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the Harmoney P2P Car Loan
Harmoney offers unsecured personal loans on 36 or 60-month terms and fixed interest rates from 6.99% p.a., but the interest rate you receive depends on your credit rating. While this loan is unsecured, depending on your credit rating the rates are comparable to secured car loan rates.
Loans range from $2,000 up to $50,000 and you usually have your money within 24 hours after the online application is approved. Provided you submit your repayments on time, the Harmoney Car Loan is flexible with only one upfront fee. While there are minimum monthly repayments, there are no penalties if you choose to pay your loan out early.
Features of the Harmoney Car Loan
- Competitive, tailored interest rate. From 6.99% p.a. (comparison rate 7.79% p.a., based on an unsecured personal loan of $30,000 over 5 years).
- Flexible conditions. Choice of loan amount from $2,000 to $50,000 on 36 or 60-month terms.
- Early payout option. No penalties if you pay your loan off early.
- No hidden fees. Providing you make your repayments on time, there is just a one upfront platform fee of $575 for loans upwards of $5,000 and $275 for loans below $5,000.
- Unsecured loan. Not tied to an asset such as a house or car.
- 100% online application. Fast, simple online application process with 95% of car loans funded within 24 hours.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges that apply to Harmoney Car Loans include:
- Platform fee. An upfront, one-off platform fee of either $575 for loans over $5,000 or $275
for loans between $2,000 and $5,000 will be added to the loan amount once the loan is settled (also applies to loan top-ups).
- Dishonour fee. If a repayment is dishonoured a $15 fee will be charged to your account and due with your next payment.
- Legal fees. Any legal and associated third party costs incurred by Harmoney if enforcement action is required.
- Service fee. Investors pay an administration fee of 1.25% of the principal and interest payments collected on each fraction, which is deducted from repayments into the investor account.
How to apply for the Harmoney Car Loan
To start the application process for your Harmoney Car Loan, simply click Go to Site. You’ll need to be eligible for the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident aged 18 years or older.
- You must have suitable ID including a valid Australian or New Zealand driver licence or passport.
- You must have a regular income or sufficient funds to repay the loan.
- You must have an acceptable credit record as determined by Harmoney.
The documents required to support your loan application include proof of identity such as a driver’s license and passport and proof of income including payslips or bank statements.
Applying for your Harmoney Car Loan involves 3 simple steps:
- Application. Complete the fast and easy loan application process.
- Assessment. Your suitability is assessed and an interest rate is assigned based on your individual circumstances.
- Investment. Once approved, you’ll be asked to share your story with Harmoney’s investors (i.e. why you want the loan), who’ll then fund it within 24 hours.
It’s important to shop around for car loans before settling on a particular product. With its low interest rate car loan, limited fees and early payout option, the Harmoney Car Loan is sure to compare favourably.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.