Harmoney Car Loan
- Application Fee
- $275 for loans of below $5,000
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 5.66% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
Harmoney is an online personal loan marketplace, matching people who want to borrow with those seeking to invest. The Harmoney Car Loan offers a low interest rate, flexible terms and easy online application.
Competitive, tailored rate
No penalties for early payments
Loan is unsecured
$275 - $575 upfront fee
Ongoing service fee
|Product Name||Harmoney Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||5.66% to 20.07%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||6.45% to 20.98%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$70,000|
Main points to consider with the Harmoney P2P Car Loan
Harmoney offers secured and unsecured car loans on 3 years, 5 years or 7 years terms. Fixed interest rates are from 5.66% p.a., but the interest rate you receive depends on your credit rating and whether or not you choose security.
Loans range from $2,000 up to $70,000 and you usually have your money within 24 hours after the online application is approved. Provided you submit your repayments on time, the Harmoney Car Loan is flexible with only one upfront fee. While there are minimum monthly repayments, there are no penalties if you choose to pay your loan out early.
Features of the Harmoney Car Loan
- Competitive, tailored interest rate. From 5.66% p.a. (comparison rate 6.45% p.a., based on a secured personal loan of $30,000 over 5 years).
- Flexible conditions. Choice of loan amount from $2,000 to $70,000 on 3 years, 5 years or 7 years terms.
- Early payout option. No penalties if you pay your loan off early.
- No hidden fees. Providing you make your repayments on time, the only fee you'll make is the one-off upfront platform fee of $575 for loans upwards of $5,000 and $275 for loans below $5,000.
- 100% online application. Fast, simple online application process with 95% of car loans funded within 24 hours.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges that apply to Harmoney Car Loans include:
- Platform fee. An upfront, one-off platform fee of either $575 for loans over $5,000 or $275 for loans between $2,000 and $5,000 will be added to the loan amount once the loan is settled (also applies to loan top-ups).
- Dishonour fee. If a repayment is dishonoured a $15 fee will be charged to your account and due with your next payment.
- Legal fees. Any legal and associated third party costs incurred by Harmoney if enforcement action is required.
How to apply for the Harmoney Car Loan
To start the application process for your Harmoney Car Loan, simply click Go to Site. You’ll need to be eligible for the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident aged 18 years or older.
- You must have suitable ID including a valid Australian or New Zealand driver's licence or passport.
- You must have a regular income or sufficient funds to repay the loan.
- You must have an acceptable credit record as determined by Harmoney.
The documents required to support your loan application include proof of identity such as a driver’s licence and passport and proof of income including payslips or bank statements.
Applying for your Harmoney Car Loan involves 3 simple steps:
- Application. Complete the fast and easy loan application process.
- Assessment. Your suitability is assessed and an interest rate is assigned based on your individual circumstances.
- Investment. Once approved, you’ll be asked to share your story with Harmoney’s investors (i.e. why you want the loan), who’ll then fund it within 24 hours.
Compare car loan providers
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked