Look your frightful best on the day of ghouls and ghosts with the help of these makeup retailers and handy hints guaranteed to scare the living daylights out of trick or treaters.
Halloween brings with it the perfect excuse to get creative, get into character and scare in the most realistic way possible. We all know the devil is in the details, so we’ve rounded up 12 places online where you can get makeup and accessories to perfect your look.
The experts in semi-professional makeup and top-to-toe ensembles.
- Express post available
- Members receive discounts and specials
- Hassle-free returns policy
Delta’s Dazzling Costumes
Delta’s is a Queensland-local costume and party shop with a range of makeup and accessories perfect for Halloween.
- 30 day returns
- Express shipping available
- Same-day dispatch for in-stock items
The Party People
Australian online party store and costume shop for all things weird and wonderful.
- Free pick-up or option to send your own courier
- Flat rate shipping Australia-wide for $9.95
- Huge range of curated items
Shop the Party People
Large online store with a dedicated section for Halloween fancy dress.
- Express shipping available
- Low prices
- Wide range of products
Best Halloween Make Up for 2017
Sugar Skull Senorita Women's Day of the Dead Makeup Kit
20pcs Makeup Brushes set
Light in the box
Killer Clown Mask DIGGER Prosthetic Clown Costume Zombie
Pin Up Frankie Wig
Cheshire Big Mouth Tattoo
Halo 3 Master Chief Supreme Deluxe Helmet / Mask
MINCH Niceface Waterproof Matte Liquid Lipstick
1pc Temporary Tattoo, Scar, Face Stitches, Bloody, Wound, Cut, Halloween, Makeup, Prank, Zombie, Mark, Body, costume
Kids Dragon Costume Face Decals
Halloween Makeup Tutorial | Tips on how to get the most ghoulish Halloween look
1. Get inspired. Figure out what kind of creature you will transform into. Take a look at some old-school horror movies for character ideas or pick a classic (like a zombie) and find your favourite interpretation. 2. The tools of the trade. The secret to great make-up and believable special effects has a lot to do with the right tools. A good set of brushes, applicators and adhesives go a long way. 3. A good base is essential. What you put underneath will dictate your whole look so make sure you give it your full attention. Ghost? Go for stark white. Zombie? A hint or grey and green will give you a true “undead” look. A high quality base is especially important if you plan to build up your look with multiple layers and textures as it will help it stick to your face and last all night. 4. Get creative. If you’re new to the face paint or special effects makeup game, look up some tutorials for a step-by-step guide to create your favourite look. It can really help to follow along with a video, especially if it's something complicated. 5. If all else fails… A white base and lips, grey under-eye circles, and two red ‘puncture marks’ on your neck is the ultimate “5 minute vampire” formula. It's easy to do and works every time!
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Costume One – $9.95 flat rate shipping Australia-wide
- Costume Direct – Express post for $10.95
- Smiffys – Free over $50. $9.95 flat rate for orders under $50
- Costumes.com.au – $9.95 flat rate shipping Australia-wide
- Deltas Dazzling Costumes – $10.95 standard shipping. $19.95 express shipping
- Costume Collection eBay Store – Standard shipping for $9.95 and express shipping for $12.95
- Heaven Costumes – Flat rate of $12.95 Australia-wide
- The Party People – Flat rate of $9.95 Australia-wide
- Costume Box – Free for orders $79 or more.
- Etsy – Shipping varies depending on the seller
- Light in the Box – Shipping costs vary depending on the weight your package
- eBay – Shipping varies depending on the seller
Want to buy cheap Halloween make up online? Use one of our coupons:
Costume Collection eBay Store
|Up to 60% off sale and clearance stock||Shop the Costume Collection eBay store's sale stock for up to 60% off your costume||